cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2020 Northern Lite 10-2 Limited Edition

S_and_S_Peaches
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks we just got our 2020 N.L. 10-2 Limited Edition May 7th! It's setting on our 2016 F-450 Dually. Is this the thread to ask questions of other experienced N.L. owners? Or is there another dedicated thread to go to? Thanks in advance.
10 REPLIES 10

S_and_S_Peaches
Explorer
Explorer
work2much wrote:
S and S Peaches wrote:
Thank you KMac!!! I looked for the NL sticky but couldn't find it.

It's the first sticky on the top of the page. In addition to this thread you may find something useful there as well. Congrats on your new camper!

Okay.....In my defense I claim senility. I can't tell all the folks how embarrassed I am. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers. I do not know why but I forgot I posted a separate thread outside the "any new NL owners thread". All this time I thought that this conversation was being held there. I JUST now realized I am in my other post. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thanks to all again .. I will now remember to go post my NL questions there. Having said that thanks for y'alls kindness and patience. :o:o

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
The Northern Lite Facebook page is very lively with a lot of great info, pictures etc from other owners all over North America and even Australia. Iโ€™m on it daily
Soup.
2018 Northern Lite 8-11 EX Dry Bath
2017 Sierra SLE, 3500 HD / 4x4 / Duramax with a 6 speed Allison Trans
Torklift Super Hitch 20K, 48" Super Truss, front and rear frame mounted tie downs
Fast Gun Long Range SS Turnbuckles, Fast Gun locks

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
S and S Peaches wrote:
Thank you KMac!!! I looked for the NL sticky but couldn't find it.

It's the first sticky on the top of the page. In addition to this thread you may find something useful there as well. Congrats on your new camper!

2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

S_and_S_Peaches
Explorer
Explorer
What a fantastic response and welcome by so many! Thanks folks for all the input! Unfortunately I don't do Facebook but it would seem I'm welcome to just post my NL questions right here in this thread as they pop up. I'm excited to see that there are other 10-2 NL owners here with F-450's also. Where better to learn than from all those who have been there and done that. Thanks again to all that responded. We haven't been anywhere yet in ours as it's sitting in the drive way being outfitted.

mbloof
Explorer
Explorer
There is a very active NL Owners group on Facebook.

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
If you have questions, just ask them.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

TWinNY
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! My wife and I have a โ€˜18 10.2 on a โ€˜19 f450 dually as well. There is some great knowledge amongst the folks on this forum, I am unfortunately not one of those folks. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am not a newbie to RVs but I am to truck campers and NL and have learned a bunch on here.

Aside from this forum, there are also a couple on Facebook dedicated to truck campers and NL enthusiasts as well. If you go looking and canโ€™t find them, message me.

Enjoy!!

S_and_S_Peaches
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you KMac!!! I looked for the NL sticky but couldn't find it. I appreciate the help and the welcome. I look forward to learning from the experience of others with their NL. Thanks again!

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on your new TC. There was a NL owners site but it kinda went dormant,at least when I was trying in the last few years. You'ii get answers to your ? here. Have fun n enjoy.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
duplicate post
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman