cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Rightside Outside Mirror

becker
Explorer
Explorer
Once again I reach out to you guys (my fellow motorhomers). While getting ready to take a week’s shakedown trip (for a longer two month jaunt), I was backing out of my motorhome’s storage facility when I inadvertently ripped off my coach’s outside right front mirror. After I examined the broken mirror, I realized it is not repairable. Since this is my first major accident, I am completely out of my element, not haveing anything like this happen before. My stomach still hurts from hearing the sound of the mirror breaking off my coach. The coach is a 2008 Monaco Dynasty 42ft motorhome which I keep in excellent condition.
My question is: Does anyone know where I can get a replacement mirror? It is a three mirrored mirror with the larger center mirror motorized and the bottom mirror has a rear view camera in it. I am sure many of you have a front outside mirror on your coach just like this one. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Incidentally, I have owned and driven motorhomes for 45 years and needless to say I am really embarrassed this happened.
2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42ft, 4 slides, 425hp clean air Cummins diesel
2013 Jeep Sahara 4-dr w/M&G Braking System
Roadmaster Blackhawk 2 All Terrain Towing System
4 REPLIES 4

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Two sources of used mirrors come to mind. The one in Arizona has them as of a few months ago. They're expensive though. Both are excellent choices for Monaco parts. Below are the links. Good luck. Like motorcyclists, there are those that have crashed and those that are waiting to crash. Happy camping.....Dennis

Arizona RV Salvage

Northwest RV Supply
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try Pacific RV they have almost anything mirror related. I see in their pull down menu Monaco is listed.
I have gotten parts from them and their staff is helpful and knowledgeable and their prices are very good.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Velvac has a glass kit if your mirror holder is still good

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Only a couple of brands of mirrors like that-- Ramco and Velvac come to mind.

Can you get a brand/model off the old one? Post a picture?
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/