cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New 2020 NL 10-2 Limited Edition On 2016 F-450 Platinum

S_and_S_Peaches
Explorer
Explorer
Hello fellow NL owners! Finally, after ordering over two months ago we picked up our 2020 Northern Lite 10-2 Limited Edition on May 7, 2019! We haven't been able to go anywhere yet but we did sleep in it while parked in the drive way. I screwed up and posted everywhere but here but here I am ... Question?

Can one of you leave a link to a sewer hose that will fit in the NL bumper? My 20' from my trade in stops at the connectors? Even the rinky dink free one in the RV gift box that came with the camper doesn't fit. I would sure appreciate it if somebody could point me the right way so I don't waste money on others that don't fit. Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

AidenJ
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a length of pvc pipe, installed a cap on one end a threaded connector on the other. Drilled some holes in the bottom to let excess water out. Strapped it to the square bumper with stainless hose clamps. I got this idea from another NL owner. Been on there since 2010 and I can use any type connector without a problem.
Good luck with your new camper.
2014 Dodge Ram 3500 CC, CTD, SRW
2010 NORTHERN-LITE 10-2 SPECIAL EDITION)
Libby, 2 yr Boxer/Hound mix learning to travel

mbloof
Explorer
Explorer
S and S Peaches wrote:
Hello fellow NL owners! Finally, after ordering over two months ago we picked up our 2020 Northern Lite 10-2 Limited Edition on May 7, 2019! We haven't been able to go anywhere yet but we did sleep in it while parked in the drive way. I screwed up and posted everywhere but here but here I am ... Question?

Can one of you leave a link to a sewer hose that will fit in the NL bumper? My 20' from my trade in stops at the connectors? Even the rinky dink free one in the RV gift box that came with the camper doesn't fit. I would sure appreciate it if somebody could point me the right way so I don't waste money on others that don't fit. Thanks in advance.

Actually it is the CONNECTOR's and not the hose. Your NL should of came with a single connector (usually in the information packet with all the manuals) that will fit. (forget the brand/model off the top of my head) You can buy the connectors that fit from Amazon. (twin latch instead of three latches)

Surprised the dealer did not go over this with you. EVERY new NL owner runs into this problem (hence why the factory includes one connector).

- Mark0.

Hose connector that fits NL bumper