cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Southwind Class A Motorhome Pursuit

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Mods, if this is not allowed, please delete. I saw nothing in the rules preventing this. Thanks...Dennis

Pursuit
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG
16 REPLIES 16

atsrmf
Explorer
Explorer
It reminds me of a chase scene in Terminator!

atsrmf
Explorer
Explorer
Watch the right front tire after the first collision. How was she able to handle that rig after that??

Monkeyman_and_L
Explorer
Explorer
What got me was how quickly that passenger side evaporated when they hit that tree or light pole. What was that RV made out of, styrofoam coolers?
Monkeyman, Lady and little chimp
2018 Newmar Baystar 3414
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid TOAD

oldave
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
oldave wrote:
There was no escalation .

Blame the police and only be concerned about the dogs .

I can't go along with that thinking at all .

The crazy people don't slow down because they are CRAZY !!!!

Well, Dave. That's old school thinking. Today it's all about blaming the other guy, anyone. That poor sucker in the white car that tried to get out of the way? Well he's in the hospital with 6 broken ribs and a punctured lung which will take months to heal. I'd like those that blame the police to step back a moment and ask themselves; just what would you have liked the police to do? Shoot out the tires? P.I.T. maneuver? Put up a roadblock? Maybe station your cruiser in front of her to slow her down? Like any of those would have worked. There's only one person to blame here, the driver of the stolen motorhome with the stolen dogs inside....Dennis

Thank you Dennis .
Old school for sure , that's me .

Ray

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
oldave wrote:

Well, Dave. That's old school thinking. Today it's all about blaming the other guy, anyone. That poor sucker in the white car that tried to get out of the way? Well he's in the hospital with 6 broken ribs and a punctured lung which will take months to heal. I'd like those that blame the police to step back a moment and ask themselves; just what would you have liked the police to do? Shoot out the tires? P.I.T. maneuver? Put up a roadblock? Maybe station your cruiser in front of her to slow her down? Like any of those would have worked. There's only one person to blame here, the driver of the stolen motorhome with the stolen dogs inside....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

oldave
Explorer
Explorer

Roger_in_VERMON
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting but very disturbing. I hope everyone that got hit is OK.
That goes to show desperate people do desperate things.
๐Ÿ™‚ 2001 41' Holiday Rambler Imperial
2004 Jeep Wrangler
Weekenders and Loving it!

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
So it was insane to try and stop her before she killed some people?? Everyone and everything that she hit are all asking why the police didn't stop her before she hit them. Suggest that those that don't like the way law enforcement does things, just go out and try it yourself. I support all Law officers, and realize that no one is perfect. And generally, the biggest complainers make a lot more income than most officers. And then complain about paying taxes for the officers salaries.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
That was totally insane to escalate the chase. Like they thought they would lose her and not be able to find a 35 ft motor home ripped open on the highway?

Seeing that dog jump out was real hard to watch though.

They just showed on TV news a live shot of the dog that jumped walking around doing just fine with 2 casts one on the front and one on the back leg that are not impairing his movement at all. THAT dog is one lucky dog! ๐Ÿ™‚

Dogs were stolen also and their micro chip info is reuniting them with their owners.

All seriousness aside I was proud to see that MH take such a huge punch and keep on going! :B

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
Who says RV are not well built.Half the cockpit is gone and it is still going. Must admit it is the passenger half that is gone.
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

MrWizard
Escalate .... B.S.

That nutty woman drove at high speed even when the chp was blocks away behind her, guess she thought she could outrun the helicopters overhead
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! That's insane. I could have predicted that. Why law enforcement escalates these chases is just beyond me. There must be a better way.

Chum lee

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks better than some of the โ€œReady to go campingโ€ units Iโ€™ve seen advertised...
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
That should buff out OK.