cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RVI3 TPMS system

JohnG3
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone purchase a TPMS system from RVI3? I ordered 10 sensors this past Saturday and paid for 3 day shipping. I know the items wouldn’t ship before Monday and I’m giving them an extra day just because stuff happens. I received an email stating I would receive a tracking number on Monday. It’s now Thursday morning and no tracking number. However their email address is not functioning. Is this sop for this company or a fluke. I have the RVI3 brake system and have not had any issues with it.
John and Elaine. Furry ones, Bubba, Buddy, Barney and Miss Chevious
2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40 SP
Know guns, know safety, know peace. No guns, no safety, no peace.
4 REPLIES 4

fred42
Explorer
Explorer
It hasn't been my experience that you had to be moving. Maybe that was an earlier version.

Mine works in the garage. The toad shows a lost signal on one tire because it is the jeep way back there by the house.

2007 Tiffin Allegro 28DA

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
The thing I don’t like about it, is the sensors won’t pick up a pressure unless the tires are moving.

That’s one of the great things about our TST507 system. We move very often, and need to know what the pressures are, to make sure they coincide with our gauge.

Don’t want to have to be rolling in order to have that valuable info.

We do have the RVI3 brake system and I love it. Super light, easy set up, and easy to switch toads.

They have excellent customer service also
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I have the RVI3 and I like it a lot. I haven't bought the TPMS system because it's my understanding that the batteries only last a year? and then the sensors need to be sent back for them to put new batteries back in, and it's not cheap. I want a TPMS that uses watch batteries I can change myself.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

fred42
Explorer
Explorer
John,

I have the brake and sensors. I have had no problem with their shipments and I have had quite a few. I bought a year and a half ago and the sensors had a lingering problem for some time. I have had several sets shipped. It appears to be fixed now. They always came on time, FedEx I think. They are usually very responsive on the phone: 800-815-2159
2007 Tiffin Allegro 28DA