cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ReserveCalifornia

theczar
Explorer
Explorer
I have never liked ReserveCalifornia since CA instituted it but today it is not even functional. I have tried it in Chrome and IE to no avail. Is it just me or are others having issues too?

I am so tired of trying to work with this garbage system.
5 REPLIES 5

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Songbirds wrote:
why not use Reserve America and then in Florida try Camp Florida
With the RV you may like the book or your computer for The Next Exit Have more if your still interested in this stuff, Also this one try Maps.Google.com and select Bicycle route to avoid all Highways. KOA Camp Grounds in America and Canada:S

because you have to use ReserveCalifornia to reserve campsites at California State Park campgrounds.
what does using KOA, ReserveAmerica or CampFlorida have to do with that?:h
you can't reserve California State Park campsites with any of those.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
why not use Reserve America and then in Florida try Camp Florida
With the RV you may like the book or your computer for The Next Exit Have more if your still interested in this stuff, Also this one try Maps.Google.com and select Bicycle route to avoid all Highways. KOA Camp Grounds in America and Canada:S
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
We stopped using it as well-not worth the aggravation.
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Have to agree. The previous system was 1000x better.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

maddog348
Explorer
Explorer
So......................?