cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New recliner install.

gaymeadowsman
Explorer
Explorer
The new to us Craigslist recliner was installed last weekend. The control box came it Wednesday and I installed that today. It works perfect and for less that $150.we are very happy with it. And we think it looks pretty good in the "V-ger".

John ๐Ÿ˜›
Ted :R

in search of the next one
2010 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab LT
2015 Chevrolet Impala LT
6 REPLIES 6

gaymeadowsman
Explorer
Explorer
We just returned from a 5 day camping trip and the new loveseat worked out very well. I don't think I will have to screw it down to the floor of the slide, it didn't move at all during the 75 miles to or from the campground. The operation was very smooth.

The extra weight difference from the old loveseat did seem to effect way the trailer handled on the road. There was more sway when behind big rigs than we have ever had, and I could feel it when we were passed by the truckers. I may need to "Tweak" the Equal-i-zer.
John ๐Ÿ˜›

2015 Chevrolet Impala LT

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
robatthelake wrote:
How comfortable are thoseThomas Payne recliners and do they recline while that close to the wall?
We are shopping and so far nothing we have seen that is really comfy will work in our confined space!

How about Rec Pro ??

Your new set up looks very nice!

We have recently sat in them and they are pretty darn comfy in our humble opinion...
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

gaymeadowsman
Explorer
Explorer
robatthelake wrote:
How comfortable are thoseThomas Payne recliners and do they recline while that close to the wall?
We are shopping and so far nothing we have seen that is really comfy will work in our confined space!

How about Rec Pro ??

We will find out how comfortable it is this weekend, heading out today for a long weekend trip and will use the loveseat for the first time.

It's really not that close to the wall. It's one inch from the window shade cornice and three inches from the wall. It goes into the fully reclined position(which we don't plan to use)with room to spare.
I have the two sections "zip-tied" together because I did not screw it into the floor of the slide out. But if I need to,I will.
John ๐Ÿ˜›

2015 Chevrolet Impala LT

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer

How about Rec Pro ??

Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice...
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

MrWizard
Nice
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s