Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Camping World Accessories: Campingworld Tallahassee
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Campingworld Tallahassee

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
apr67

Tallahassee, Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/19 09:23am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been a customer of Camping World in Tallahassee for 5 or 6 years. I bought two travel trailers from you guys at that location. I don't consider any RV store to be great when it comes to customer service, because I've never seen such a beast, but at one time this store was, in my opinion, better than average.

However in the last several years it has gone from better than average to total horror story. You go through staff like a newborn goes through diapers. No one returns calls. I wrote about damage that happened to my RV when it was in for warranty service and that fiasco before here, and thankfully you guys rang someones bell and that was taken care of satisfactorily.

Recently I've called for parts and or service several times. I called when you had the discounted installation to find out about getting satellite dish installed. Never got a call back.

Yesterday I called at 8:30 am, and got sent to voice mail when I asked for parts. I left a voice mail saying I needed a part for an Onan Generator ASAP, here is the part #, please call me if you have it or not so I know. The part, fuel pump for an Onan generator, is needed for a trip I am leaving for tomorrow.

Do you want to know when I got a call back? I didn't.

I don't know what is going on with this store, but its just ridiculous.

2017 Thor Hurricane 34J
Gone-2014 Chevy Express 3500
Gone-2016 Jayco White Hawk 32DSBH
Gone-2013 Keystone Bullet 294BHS
Gone-2007 National SurfSide 34DE
Gone-2006 ForestRiver Sunseeker 2900LTD
Gone-1994 Fleetwood PaceArrow
Gone-1978 Kit RoadRanger

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/31/19 09:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

apr67,

Thank you for contacting Camping World. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Tallahassee, FL location. Please send a private message with your Good Sam Club membership number and your phone number so I can assist.

Thank you,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

apr67

Tallahassee, Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/19 09:42am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

apr67,

Thank you for contacting Camping World. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Tallahassee, FL location. Please send a private message with your Good Sam Club membership number and your phone number so I can assist.

Thank you,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

I don't need any assistance. Just letting you guys know what is going on, I've taken care of my issue already.

wski

Pensacola, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/19 10:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

And this is what is wrong when you get to big to fail. You fail to take care of the customer in a professional fashion..

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/31/19 10:31am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello apr67,

Thank you for providing your feedback, we will pass on your experience to the leadership team for review.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Lwiddis

Lone Pine, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/19 11:33am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The report of rapid employee turnover is disturbing.

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2019 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - old MOS 1542 & 1560.

newman fulltimer

louisiana

View Profile

Posted: 05/31/19 11:42am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Amazon has that pump instock [emoticon]

apr67

Tallahassee, Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/19 11:56am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They wouldn't get it to me till Monday or Tuesday, I am leaving Saturday.

Autozone has a similar enough pump I made work.

old guy

Oregon (pronounced Or e gun)

View Profile

Posted: 05/31/19 04:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

personally I am getting very tired of seeing posts about how horrible CW is. everyone knows about CW and if you are foolish enough to buy from them that's your problem. I haven't bought anything from them since the eighties and I don't plan on buying anything from them in the future

jdb7566

minnesota

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/19 04:30pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

old guy wrote:

personally I am getting very tired of seeing posts about how horrible CW is. everyone knows about CW and if you are foolish enough to buy from them that's your problem. I haven't bought anything from them since the eighties and I don't plan on buying anything from them in the future

Why do you continue to read these posts?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Campingworld Tallahassee
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS