cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campingworld Tallahassee

apr67
Explorer
Explorer
I have been a customer of Camping World in Tallahassee for 5 or 6 years. I bought two travel trailers from you guys at that location. I don't consider any RV store to be great when it comes to customer service, because I've never seen such a beast, but at one time this store was, in my opinion, better than average.

However in the last several years it has gone from better than average to total horror story. You go through staff like a newborn goes through diapers. No one returns calls. I wrote about damage that happened to my RV when it was in for warranty service and that fiasco before here, and thankfully you guys rang someones bell and that was taken care of satisfactorily.

Recently I've called for parts and or service several times. I called when you had the discounted installation to find out about getting satellite dish installed. Never got a call back.

Yesterday I called at 8:30 am, and got sent to voice mail when I asked for parts. I left a voice mail saying I needed a part for an Onan Generator ASAP, here is the part #, please call me if you have it or not so I know. The part, fuel pump for an Onan generator, is needed for a trip I am leaving for tomorrow.

Do you want to know when I got a call back? I didn't.

I don't know what is going on with this store, but its just ridiculous.
2017 Thor Hurricane 34J
Gone-2014 Chevy Express 3500
Gone-2016 Jayco White Hawk 32DSBH
Gone-2013 Keystone Bullet 294BHS
Gone-2007 National SurfSide 34DE
Gone-2006 ForestRiver Sunseeker 2900LTD
Gone-1994 Fleetwood PaceArrow
Gone-1978 Kit RoadRanger
12 REPLIES 12

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
^^^^^

Because they don't have many newspapers to read the comics in anymore. Every once in awhile there is some good info in the forums.
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
jdb7566 wrote:
old guy wrote:
personally I am getting very tired of seeing posts about how horrible CW is. everyone knows about CW and if you are foolish enough to buy from them that's your problem. I haven't bought anything from them since the eighties and I don't plan on buying anything from them in the future

Why do you continue to read these posts?

that's a good question, I wondered that myself after I wrote the last entry

jdb7566
Explorer
Explorer
old guy wrote:
personally I am getting very tired of seeing posts about how horrible CW is. everyone knows about CW and if you are foolish enough to buy from them that's your problem. I haven't bought anything from them since the eighties and I don't plan on buying anything from them in the future

Why do you continue to read these posts?

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer

apr67
Explorer
Explorer
They wouldn't get it to me till Monday or Tuesday, I am leaving Saturday.

Autozone has a similar enough pump I made work.
2017 Thor Hurricane 34J
Gone-1978 Kit RoadRanger

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon has that pump instock :S

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
The report of rapid employee turnover is disturbing.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello apr67,

Thank you for providing your feedback, we will pass on your experience to the leadership team for review.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

wski
Explorer
Explorer
And this is what is wrong when you get to big to fail. You fail to take care of the customer in a professional fashion..

apr67
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
apr67,

Thank you for contacting Camping World. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Tallahassee, FL location. Please send a private message with your Good Sam Club membership number and your phone number so I can assist.

Thank you,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

I don't need any assistance. Just letting you guys know what is going on, I've taken care of my issue already.
2017 Thor Hurricane 34J
Gone-1978 Kit RoadRanger

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
apr67,

Thank you for contacting Camping World. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Tallahassee, FL location. Please send a private message with your Good Sam Club membership number and your phone number so I can assist.

Thank you,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team