cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glo-Brite Lens 122R

Sox_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
I a lens fell off for one of my marker lights. It was made by Glo-Brite and it is part 122R. Glo-Brite has gone out of business and I have contacted the RV maker, they have switched to another marker light and don't have any of the previous ones in stock.

They suggested I replace the fixture including the lens since the part is no linger available.
Since this light was used on a number of RVs I thought I'd check to see if anyone has replaced theirs and have a lens they would be willing to sell. I'd rather not replace 1 and have it look different than the others and I certainly don't want to replace all 7 of them.

Glo-Brite 122R
2008 Navion iQ
4 REPLIES 4

ronfisherman
Thread Closed.
See this thread.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

Lumpty
Explorer
Explorer
I had this same issue on my Sunseeker 3 years ago, and ended up having to replace all 5 clearance lights. I went with some small LED fixtures. An issue with any replacement lights is going to be the mounting holes are going to most likely be a different dimension center-to-center than the Glo-Brite lights, which in my case were screwed directly into the front cap. I know what I bought were way off. I had to fab up stand offs out of a plastic composite board, screwing those to the original holes and the new lights to the stand offs. I cut a good size hole in the middle, to make room for the wiring butt connectors too, as the original lights were wired directly. It was an all Saturday project.
Rob

Too Many Toys.
- '11 E450 Sunseeker 2300
- '16 F150 Supercrew 5.0/FX4
- '09 C6 Z51
- '15 VW Golf Sportwagen daily driver
- '86 Civic and '87 CRX race cars

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Contact an RV salvage yard as they may be your best bet for lenses. I know the one by me has bins of lenses and lens/base combos. I also think they ship parts (your expense) anywhere.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

ronfisherman
Etrailer has some suggestions.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD