cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Online shopping for parts and supplies

viajante
Explorer
Explorer
What are the recommendations for the best, reliable websites to purchase RV parts and supplies?
19 REPLIES 19

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Amazon

Here are a few that I have used... you have to shop around and make sure of the shipping cost before buying..

Bontragers

Trailer Parts Outlet

Rec Pro

Tweety's

Eastern Marine

CampperID - like CAR-ID

PPL -accessories

along with Walmart and Amazon
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
RecPro is good for some things you can't find elsewhere.

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
craig7h wrote:
In the past I have had good luck with tweetes.com for a lot of stuff. But like said amazon has made shopping real easy.

I like tweetes too
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I ordered a toilet from PPL and it arrived broken. I don't remember the exact process but they took it back. I got one from the local RV dealer at more cost but they got it to me in one piece. No matter how small the item they always take care of me like I was the only customer they have. If I can I shop local

Abelled
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the people today opt for online shopping, since through it you can get several benefits. It is a practical way of shopping when it is time to upgrade your electronic equipment like computer or to find an extra part that is required to be replaced. Visiting the various discount computer supplies at your nearby retailer or in a big city has become the most convenient means of shopping for computer supplies. Finding a good freight forwarder for your company can take a little work, but the right partner can greatly benefit your company. They can also improve your supply chain.

Timothy2001
Explorer
Explorer
+1 for a less than satisfactory experience with PPL.

Amazon the retail killer for very fast shipping and low prices. This weekend compared several items in store at a local, large nationwide RV store and Amazon and the price differences were substantial.
2008 Itasca Meridian 39z

owenwatts
Explorer
Explorer
I want to buy PPL Parts, We have 6 Van here in Dubai. We want direct dealer from the USA that helps me in the shipping process as well. We will have air freight forwarder company that might help you in this process. Thanks

deprived
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon.

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
All the above but mostly Amazon.

lfeather
Explorer
Explorer
I always google it, then pick out the listed Amazon's parts first. But I always see dozens of other sources too. Usually Amazon is cheaper if you have a Prime membership.
Larry, Debbie & Max the Pug
USAF Retired
2014 Itasca Reyo P
2016 Subaru Forester 2.5i 6 speed manual transmission

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
the one time I've dealt with PPL, was not a good experience.

pretty much same as post above. finally got our refund, less shipping. placed a complaint finally got all our money back.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'll relay my PPL experience in a few days as its not over yet. Product arrived damaged, first contact said it would be replaced and damaged one picked up. After 4th call it is supposedly somewhat taken care of---FedX picked up the damaged one. They did not have another and are supposed to refund my money. Have not seen that yet-----more later.

77rollalong
Explorer
Explorer
I have also bought some parts off amazon as well , (awning and decals ) for ours and found pars came very quick. ordered awning on a sunday and came on the Wednesday, so kinda like that sort of service..