Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Medical marijuana
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Medical marijuana

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 12  
Prev
IAMICHABOD

Sunny So Cal 90713

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/17/19 01:51pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2oldman wrote:

Can it be long before we start hearing country songs about weed? "Tonight, the joint let me down.."

David Allen Coe has been doing it for a long time
Marijuanaville

Devil went down to Jamaica

Laid Back and Wasted

[emoticon] [emoticon]

2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental

Buying A Rental Class C

Chevrolet Based Class C

DilanYah

London

View Profile

Posted: 08/08/19 02:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. My doc put me on Xanax. It may sound strange, but it makes me have the worst hangover. Thats why I take CBD oil (more info on site). It calms all my nerves down. Allows me to stay calm and well organized. So you'll never know until you give it a try

* This post was edited 08/08/19 03:07am by DilanYah *

tomman58

Southeast Michigan

View Profile

Posted: 08/08/19 07:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DilanYah wrote:

I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. My doc put me on Xanax. It may sound strange, but it makes me have the worst hangover. Thats why I take CBD oil (more info on site). It calms all my nerves down. Allows me to stay calm and well organized. So you'll never know until you give it a try

I take 500X CBD gummies and just a small amount of THC in the morning. The THC kills the CBDs dampening effects on my disposition. Keeps me on an even keel throughout the day.

People need to put aside their inhibitions and try MM for us older types it makes your day a far better place and you can always step up the THC for a most enjoyable evening with the spouse.

2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Hannibal

Tampa Bay Area

View Profile

Posted: 08/10/19 06:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DilanYah wrote:

I was on Xanax for three months during some surgeries eight years ago. Worked great at first. Then I started having interdose withdrawals. I stopped taking it when it was time to go back to work. The absolute worst withdrawals like I was in shock and panic. At three weeks out my DW took me to the ER with chest pains. ER doc had first hand experience with it as well. Said do not take another and I should have tapered off. Quitting cold turkey can kill you. It took a good 18 months to gradually get back to normal. Hard to believe Benzodiazepines are legal. Even harder to believe it's prescribed for PTSD. That's insane.
MJ? It sure makes me sleep good and no hangover, side affects or addiction. A Florida MMJ card isn't valid in other states. Roll the dice quietly.
Like any other drug, especially alcohol, no it's not safe to drive while under the influence.

'10 F250 XLT CC SB 5.4L 5spdTS 3.73 103k miles
ex '95 Cummins,'98 12v Cummins,'01.5 Cummins,'03 Cummins; '05 Hemi
2017 Jayco 28RLS TT 32.5'. Reese HP Trunnion 800

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 12  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Medical marijuana
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS