cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Monaco

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
Been looking at at signiture can i still get parts an get it worked on. I have a mountain air now 2011. Sig is a 2008 model
5 REPLIES 5

gswcgi
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2003 Safari Cheetah, original owner. No problem with parts from the factory. The front and rear caps are specific to Monaco (or any manufacturer ) This might a problem if I needed a replacement. Haven't had a problem getting parts (haven't needed many). Many parts are not made by the RV manufacturer anyway. My experience has been good.
'03 Safari, DP, 36" Nissan 4X4 toad

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
There could be 2 different multiplex systems. One definitely for the house and possibly another for the engine/chassis. Your 2011 rig probably had one for the house.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
It has multi plex wiring

hypoxia
Explorer
Explorer
farmingdad wrote:
Been looking at at signiture can i still get parts an get it worked on. I have a mountain air now 2011. Sig is a 2008 model

Generally speaking, yes most parts are available. I think the Multiplex chassis system in the front run bay Ivylog mentions depends on when the '08 was manufactured. I THINK the early ones have the same boards as the '07. If it has about 17 boards it is the earlier system and one board is the later system.
Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Did you have problems getting parts for your Dynasty? I recently upgraded to a 08 Navigator, much the same as a 08 Sig. Fortunately it does not have the engine multiplex control system which is having difficult problems to fix. Mine has the Vorad radar cruise control system and side blind spot indicators...both nice features once you get used to them. PM me a link to it.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...