cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounce is now getting unlimited Belly Scritches

Stranger
Explorer
Explorer
We had to put our Bounce down this morning. She was almost 9 years old. She had feline leukemia and a tumor on her rib cage and had stopped eating and drinking. She's not suffering anymore. She has crossed the rainbow bridge getting all the belly rubs that she wants. These are from 2015, when she was healthier and happier. We will miss her. RIP Bounce.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting "Wow, what a ride!".
2012 Mesa Ridge 345RLS
2002 RAM 3500
9 REPLIES 9

Toolguy5
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry for your loss
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Awww, she is beautiful. I'm so sorry over the loss of your beloved companion. Bounce was much loved!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to hear this.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
So sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Bounce.
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

dturm
Sorry for your loss.
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry. Know it hurts, but please take comfort that Bounce is no longer hurting.

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry for your loss. When they are suffering it's the most human thing you can do as difficult as it may be.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm sorry for your loss and it's clear she was loved. It's always sad to lose a family member but you're right that Bounce is now comfortable again. Perhaps you can rescue another to bring to your home of loving comfort.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I am sorry for your loss. Our cat likes laying on her back too.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad