Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Fifth-Wheels: I think its almost done
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> I think its almost done

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
ACZL

UPstate,NY

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/24/19 07:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ford truck guy wrote:

Devocamper wrote:

Looks great and great upgrades , after 10 years and getting everything just the way we wanted it with our hitchhiker DA we decided it was time for a change and sold it to a guy that got an awesome deal lol . Hope you keep it for a long time and fully enjoy it and the upgrades !

Thanks, Our plan was to keep the older ( 16 ) model, but that didn't work out as planned, let's hope for better luck with this one..

I see firewood in the future so it doesn't happen again.

2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/24/19 08:11am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ACZL wrote:

ford truck guy wrote:

Devocamper wrote:

Looks great and great upgrades , after 10 years and getting everything just the way we wanted it with our hitchhiker DA we decided it was time for a change and sold it to a guy that got an awesome deal lol . Hope you keep it for a long time and fully enjoy it and the upgrades !

Thanks, Our plan was to keep the older ( 16 ) model, but that didn't work out as planned, let's hope for better luck with this one..

I see firewood in the future so it doesn't happen again.

[emoticon] ONE BIG problem.... that FIREWOOD is my neighbors and he does not want to get rid of them...I am still working on it though !

Me-Her-the kids
2015 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> I think its almost done
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS