cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A small Trailer for complete outdoor living

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
A small Camping Trailer, NEW Idea for complete outdoor living.

In this link, you will view a short Video and Drawing art photos of the news Vastsport Trailer.

Vansport VAST Camping Trailer
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?
2 REPLIES 2

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
I think I could piece together something nicer for ME for far cheaper. That thing is expensive!!! "Starting MSRP $46,000.00 USD final price based on options"

I would use a cargo box trailer, that has some cabinets and shelves, wired for electric 30A, windows and man door, an AC/heat strip, portable full size bed, make shift sink with battery or AC powered water pump, 7 gallon aquatainer fresh water tank, some folding chairs and a table, and an outside fold up table, portable grill and stove, and nice ice box or AC/DC portable refrigerator.

Oh, here it is.The start of it. 🙂
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
For a solo traveler like me, this could work. A place for my bike. Great view out the rear open hatch. Drop-down bed. No ned to make multiple trips outside with food, utensils, condiments, etc.

Then I saw the price, and they lost me. 😮
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point