cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Allstays Camp and RV App discovery

Travels_with_Yo
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know how far out of date I find myself to be. I tried using my Allstays Camp and RV App today and found it nonfunctional. I thought maybe it needed to be updated so I went to the Google Store and discovered it's not listed anymore. Allstays website shows a download for iOS only. Since this was the only app on my phone that I paid good money for, I feel just a bit cheated. So how far out of date am I ?
5 REPLIES 5

Travels_with_Yo
Explorer
Explorer
The website is fine but I don't usually access my laptop when I'm driving.

When I try to open the app as I always used to it reads: "Camp and RV has stopped x Close app and Option to send feedback"

When I go to the Google Store and check my Library every app I've ever installed is there with the exception of Allstays Camp and RV

Thank you all for trying to help but so far no luck.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We just use the free website

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
Allstays hasn't been available on Android for at least a couple years. If you had it before it was removed you could still use it but it is not available for new customers. For Android the website is the only option now.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

CloudDriver
Explorer
Explorer
I have Allstays Camp and RV on both my Android phone and and tablet and it still works OK. It isn't available for purchase for Android anymore.

I found the following info on the Allstays website:

Android

Multiple things happened (map fee increase, a app ban/removal and censor of core data) that led to a departure from Android in late 2017. Full data is still on Apple and allstays.com as normal. The Android apps will keep running and anything that goes to the web (website links, images, reviews, etc) will still work and be updated. But major code updates, data adds and deletions will not happen. You can still reinstall on devices as below.

Versions may vary a little but general steps for reinstalling on Android any time for past customers:
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
Make sure you are logged with the account used before to buy
Tap Menu Menu and then My Apps & games and then Library.
Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
Tap Install or Enable.
2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450๐Ÿ™‚

monkey44
Nomad II
Nomad II
We use the free website whenever we need it ... it give us everything we want, generally just locations and directions.

I just opened it, and it works fine. It shows updated June 2019???
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic