cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happijac wont go up

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Hoping someone else has ran into this. I’ve been having an issue where sometimes the bed wont retract up. I hit the switch and nothing. If I fiddle around with the switch for a bit and lower it a few times then quickly go back up I have always been able to get it to work. Now I’m camped with the bed all the way down and have been fiddling with the switch for a while and nothing. I pulled the switch from the panel and its unlike any switch I have ever seen before. Looks like a single phone jack plug with no 12v going through it. Of course all the paperwork on it is sitting at home. Any ideas?
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch
4 REPLIES 4

Y-Guy
I guess if it works that's what matters most. Glad you got it fixed!

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
It serves its purpose. Its a small white box with a couple of plugs going into it and was easy to locate and triubleshoot from that location. Was reading some other threads on this topic and people were having a hard time locating the box on their trailers

Y-Guy
Sounds like an interesting use of Velcro.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like I found the problem. Located the circuit board that was velcroed to the top of the motor. Jiggled the upper limit switch did the trick.