cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dash AC Control Knob Replacements

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
On my 08 Bounder Ford chassis, one of my dash ac knobs broke and now I have misplaced it, does anyone know where to get new ones, have looked on the internet but few give dimensions and show a pic of the back.

Would like the same knob if not will order 3 new ones..

9 REPLIES 9

RLS7201
Explorer
Explorer
Ford didn't make your A/C. Denso did. All Ford supplied is the compressor, condenser & receiver/dryer.

Richard
95 Bounder 32H F53 460
2013 CRV Toad
2 Segways in Toad
First brake job
1941 Hudson

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Dorman makes a replacement knob. Auto zone or Napa or Amazon

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
timmac wrote:
Someone on IRV2 gave me a link to this site, exact ac/heater control knob, I ordered 3 just in case other 2 go bad..

https://www.millsupply.com/heater-control-knob-53534.php?p=4826

You'll be surprised to discover the stems the knobs are pushed onto are different configurations and probably won't interchange - as I was.
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
Someone on IRV2 gave me a link to this site, exact ac/heater control knob, I ordered 3 just in case other 2 go bad..

https://www.millsupply.com/heater-control-knob-53534.php?p=4826

campinginthewoo
Explorer
Explorer
Rockauto.com might have it. I replaced my power seat switch in my 04 F250 CC pickup from rockauto
"Our family is a circle of love and strength.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love.
Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. "

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
A Ford dealer comes to mind for the replacement parts. I suspect that knob is used across many different makes and models, and a trip to a junk yard with a good knob in hand will yield results.

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
I made the mistake of going to a Ford dealer looking for one - they didn't have a clue even though Ford trucks seem to use the same knobs.

Blower Control Knob (Evans) RV218470

https://www.comfortairgr.com/shop/blower-control-knob-evans-tempcon-rv218470-rv011405/

Quick Tips for Identification of Evans Tempcon Basic Parts ...
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
Evans Tempcon Part #HV037908 looks like the part in your picture. It must be purchased from a Evans Tempcon dealer. I bought mine from Dan's RV in Napa Ca a few years ago. I found it tonight on the Confort Air website. Hope this helps.
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
I'd be checking out my nearest "used auto parts dealer". (Otherwise known as the junkyard.)