Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lake Tahoe Tours places!

ronaldo29
Explorer
Explorer
Hello there,

If you can please suggest to me which is the company provide Lake Tahoe places tours? I a long time to thought with a family to going to Lake Tahoe places but I don't know which is the company contact here please suggest to me.
3 REPLIES 3

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
Are you interested in camping tours? Or hiking tours?

Lake Tahoe is very beautiful, but it is not a remote location, like Utah or Yellowstone. There are small towns all along the shore. So I do not know of any tour companies that focus on Tahoe, since most tourists just stay near the lake and then take day trips around the lake.
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
ronaldo29 wrote:
Hello there,

If you can please suggest to me which is the company provide Lake Tahoe places tours? I a long time to thought with a family to going to Lake Tahoe places but I don't know which is the company contact here please suggest to me.

Lake Tahoe is a leisurely 4-hour drive around. And there are more than enough brochures everywhere on the attractions that might be of interest or adventures your family will definitely enjoy.

So I'm sorry but I can't understand why you'll need a company to make money on you for the tours (if you want to spend good money, you can even get a helicopter tour right on any of the bigger cities around the lake, lol).

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lake Tahoe is very crowded in summer and winter. Fall and spring are much better. Take the boat dinner cruise like the MS Dixie. I live 30 minutes from the Lake but rarely go there.