Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tech Issues: admin
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> admin

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next
deadticket8

All over

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/04/19 01:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

i am trying to report an ad for cannabis that showed up on tenting forum. has anyone else seen this? anyway i am trying to report it and keep getting error messages

Big Katuna

Deland, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/04/19 01:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Why report it? It’s getting legal almost everywhere.

We’ve got billboards advertising it in Florida.

My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

joebedford

Finally back home in the north

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 02:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I don't like ads showing up in the forums either.

OTOH, did the plant tour of Tweed today. Interesting visit.

Gdetrailer

PA

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 02:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Big Katuna wrote:

It IS supposed to be a "family" oriented forum, weeds, ED, medical/drug peddling is not exactly family friendly..

It IS a very sad and sorry day that nearly everyone has gone brain dead to common sense, good sense and family values. Your response is a sad commentary on how badly distorted peoples views have gotten, accepting things "just because" some lobby groups have finally gotten their way to degrade social norms and values.

Great, just what we need is legal drunken AND stoned people, bad enough with opiod addiction epidemic we are facing, why not just open up free illicit drug dispensarys on every street corner. This way everyone can be stoned 24/7/365 and no more reality..

OPs concern IS valid, however, I suspect the issue may be the OPs PC/Browser most likely has malware or has been hijacked and needs to be checked with malwarebytes.

Additionally, OP, if you not using some sort of third party Adblocker, I would HIGHLY recommend that you install and run Adblocker add on with your browser, makes a lot of JUNK ads go away and never seen.

newman fulltimer

louisiana

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 02:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just hit notify moderator upper right of all threads

newman fulltimer

louisiana

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 02:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gdetrailer wrote:

Big Katuna wrote:

It IS supposed to be a "family" oriented forum, weeds, ED, medical/drug peddling is not exactly family friendly..

It IS a very sad and sorry day that nearly everyone has gone brain dead to common sense, good sense and family values. Your response is a sad commentary on how badly distorted peoples views have gotten, accepting things "just because" some lobby groups have finally gotten their way to degrade social norms and values.

Great, just what we need is legal drunken AND stoned people, bad enough with opiod addiction epidemic we are facing, why not just open up free illicit drug dispensarys on every street corner. This way everyone can be stoned 24/7/365 and no more reality..

OPs concern IS valid, however, I suspect the issue may be the OPs PC/Browser most likely has malware or has been hijacked and needs to be checked with malwarebytes.

Additionally, OP, if you not using some sort of third party Adblocker, I would HIGHLY recommend that you install and run Adblocker add on with your browser, makes a lot of JUNK ads go away and never seen.

Maybe a good around the campfire thread then again no need to report it there mod will delete it [emoticon]

Big Katuna

Deland, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/04/19 02:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It’s a legal medical treatment.

Certainly safer and less addicting than many prescribed pain relievers and NSAIDS for arthritis, etc.

It doesn’t make anybody immoral.

Locking tens of thousands of people in jail is immoral.

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 02:53pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

newman fulltimer wrote:

Gdetrailer wrote:

Big Katuna wrote:

Maybe a good around the campfire thread then again no need to report it there mod will delete it [emoticon]
Exactly what I was thinking. LOL

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

RedRollingRoadblock

Oregon

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 03:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The mod in that forum needs to smoke it more. Maybe they would not be so up-tight all the time. [emoticon]

jplante4

Cape Cod

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 03:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They've been having issues with "Notify Moderator" function. Just PM the forum mod (LLeopold)

Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> admin
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.