Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tech Issues: admin
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> admin

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Airdaile

On The Road

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 03:29pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

From the few tokers I've seen, I'd guess that Darwin will take care of the issue in a couple of generations.

2oldman

Ca

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 03:51pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Why are you trying to report it? I bet you won't come back and answer.

2oldman

Ca

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 03:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jplante4 wrote:

They've been having issues with "Notify Moderator" function. Just PM the forum mod (LLeopold)
Anybody around to fix what I reported in FPHS?

JaxDad

Greater Toronto Area

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/04/19 04:05pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

newman fulltimer wrote:

Gdetrailer wrote:

Big Katuna wrote:

Why report it? It’s getting legal almost everywhere.

We’ve got billboards advertising it in Florida.

It IS supposed to be a "family" oriented forum, weeds, ED, medical/drug peddling is not exactly family friendly..

It IS a very sad and sorry day that nearly everyone has gone brain dead to common sense, good sense and family values. Your response is a sad commentary on how badly distorted peoples views have gotten, accepting things "just because" some lobby groups have finally gotten their way to degrade social norms and values.

Great, just what we need is legal drunken AND stoned people, bad enough with opiod addiction epidemic we are facing, why not just open up free illicit drug dispensarys on every street corner. This way everyone can be stoned 24/7/365 and no more reality..

OPs concern IS valid, however, I suspect the issue may be the OPs PC/Browser most likely has malware or has been hijacked and needs to be checked with malwarebytes.

Additionally, OP, if you not using some sort of third party Adblocker, I would HIGHLY recommend that you install and run Adblocker add on with your browser, makes a lot of JUNK ads go away and never seen.

Maybe a good around the campfire thread then again no need to report it there mod will delete it [emoticon]

No matter where I sit at a campfire I end up with a face full of smoke, seems like a good fit to move it over there.

DrewE

Vermont

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 04:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Big Katuna wrote:

One good reason to report it is that the post is (or was) blatant advertising spam, and advertising spam is definitely not permitted per forum rules. Another reason is that the topic is unrelated to the forum topic and RVing in general.

If they were spamming something like airplane propellers or collectible figurines I'd also report it for these exact same reasons.

wa8yxm

Wherever I happen to park

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 04:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Big Katuna wrote:

I too am not sure I wish to see the ads either but the adds are from Google if I recall correctly and the forum .. Well they cay "Please do not" but that's about it.

Home is where I park it.
Kenwood TS-2000 housed in a 2005 Damon Intruder 377

Sam Spade

North Central Florida

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 04:56pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Big Katuna wrote:

Simple.
Ads are NOT ALLOWED HERE, for anything, anytime.

'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

newman fulltimer

louisiana

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 05:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JaxDad wrote:

newman fulltimer wrote:

Gdetrailer wrote:

Big Katuna wrote:

It IS supposed to be a "family" oriented forum, weeds, ED, medical/drug peddling is not exactly family friendly..

It IS a very sad and sorry day that nearly everyone has gone brain dead to common sense, good sense and family values. Your response is a sad commentary on how badly distorted peoples views have gotten, accepting things "just because" some lobby groups have finally gotten their way to degrade social norms and values.

Great, just what we need is legal drunken AND stoned people, bad enough with opiod addiction epidemic we are facing, why not just open up free illicit drug dispensarys on every street corner. This way everyone can be stoned 24/7/365 and no more reality..

OPs concern IS valid, however, I suspect the issue may be the OPs PC/Browser most likely has malware or has been hijacked and needs to be checked with malwarebytes.

Additionally, OP, if you not using some sort of third party Adblocker, I would HIGHLY recommend that you install and run Adblocker add on with your browser, makes a lot of JUNK ads go away and never seen.

Maybe a good around the campfire thread then again no need to report it there mod will delete it [emoticon]

No matter where I sit at a campfire I end up with a face full of smoke, seems like a good fit to move it over there.
you know they say second hand smoke kills[emoticon]

deadticket8

All over

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/04/19 05:07pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank you for the courteous replies. My issue was getting an error message when tapping Notify Moderator. The other is not an issue with marijuana, it is a commercial outfit posting what is really an ad for their business with a link to their website. I thought this was not allowed and so I attempted to report it.

Airdaile

On The Road

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/19 05:11pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If it's truly an ad, it is against the forum rules.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> admin
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.