cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2004 itasca sunrise Toilet parts

oldgulfc
Explorer
Explorer
Hey All, I upgraded to a 2004 class A itasca and the toilet valve is leaking by and filling the bowl to over flow. All I can find is CHH in big letters towards the back on top. I can't find any info to get parts. Any ideas ?
9 REPLIES 9

oldgulfc
Explorer
Explorer
I took the old one out and it wasn't worth saving. Ended up taking F-troups advice and got a dometic 310. Will hopefully be easy install this weekend. Thanks again to all for help.

4x4van
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like a previous owner may have replaced the toilet with something non-standard. My '04 Itasca uses the Sealand Traveler Lite 100, and I see no "CHH" toilets in any Winnebago Itasca parts lists/catalogs.
We don't stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing!

2004 Itasca Sunrise M-30W
Carson enclosed ATV Trailer
-'85 ATC250R, '12 Husky TE310, '20 CanAm X3 X rs Turbo RR
Zieman Jetski Trailer
-'96 GTi, '96 Waveblaster II

oldgulfc
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the great replies. I will do some more searching with the new tips.

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco-noslide wrote:
Call Winnebago with your units ID number and serial number and I bet they can send it to you as they keep all parts even for old units.

I'll bet he can go to winnebagoind.com amd find the info in the Resources tab.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco-noslide wrote:
Call Winnebago with your units ID number and serial number and I bet they can send it to you as they keep all parts even for old units.

I'll bet he can go to winnebagoind.com amd find the info in the Resources tab.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Jayco-noslide
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco-noslide

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Pull the toilet if it has a standard closet ring take a look at the RV Domedic 310 series 18" tall and super flush china bowl for under $200. JMHO

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Chh makes portable toilets and the have a web site. China-chh.comLink

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
replace with something standard, if no one rings in. Maybe Doug will drop thru later. I also do not find anything.