cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco slide out seal replacement

map40
Explorer
Explorer
Does somebody know what seal to buy for a Jayco Redhawk 2015 slide out? Wayyyy too many options. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Alfa SeeYa
Life rocks when your home rolls
5 REPLIES 5

pushtoy_2
Explorer
Explorer
good thought STEEL RUBBER PRODUCTS good source
DREAMER FMCA200924
GS Life member

77rollalong
Explorer
Explorer
check with a company called steel rubber.. https://www.steelerubber.com/ and see what they have

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have never done that but I would think you have to identify the type of seal and identify the mfg. of the slide. Put the slide out about 1/2 way and look at it.
Like a two sided bulb seal with a squeegee . It installs over the framework.

or a double bulb seal, with a bulb inside and one outside, those I think glue on .

2 places to start looking :

getrvparts.com

Trimlock.com

map40
Explorer
Explorer
IB853347201 wrote:
Ask Jayco?

Thanks, kind of obvious, already did. You have to go to your local dealer (RV One for us) and they are terrible, they want $500 when the seal might be $50 at most, and they canโ€™t guarantee delivery date because if their shop need it they will use the one they got for you and order another. As the scam EVERYBODY into replacing the seals weather needed or not, the only way to get it is to have them install it. Pretty good scam, isnโ€™t it?
Their national distributors also have high prices. I am sure somebody makes them for them and sells them for a couple of bucks per foot, not $20 per foot...
Alfa SeeYa
Life rocks when your home rolls

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Ask Jayco?
2010 Suncruiser