cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Haven't seen this asked

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
What to do with your TC when it's old worn out and not worth much?
16 REPLIES 16

Tamnative
Explorer
Explorer
If you have plans on getting another camper,trade it in they will be happy to give you something for it to just to make a sale. That is what I did.
2005 Ford F-350 ex-cab Lariat 4x4 srw 6.0 Powerstroke
2008 Bigfoot 10.4

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
That would make an upgrade on some California front lawns.

ajriding
Explorer
Explorer
Indian reservation yard art.

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Going to do some light repairs so that Mr. KIT is still usable and sell him, sadly. I don't have space to store multiple truck campers and its going to be sad to part with him after all these years.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II
Disco inferno? It is from that era right?..Burn baby burn,,,burn that mother down!!:B..LOL

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Marcela is still firmly in the lead for best way to get rid of an old camper! Lol

Redneck yacht club in 2nd!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad
Fix it & keep using...
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
One of mine that was looking poorly but still solid and not leaking I advertised as a good hunters camper either on the truck or take off and leave in the woods. Sold for $350. I helped get in up into a lifted 4wd truck. I told him I would only help after he owned it. We piled up lumber and extended to the max we got it on.

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
I saw an old TC on top of a pontoon boat. It had a deck around it that you could lay on and a out side grill. After a day on the water they went to sleep inside.

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Sold my first one, a Lance to a friend at work for a grand. It was 12 years old and needed some upgrading. My present one I don't plan on selling anytime soon. When not in use, it's in the garage so should last a long time and I'm old so my time is limited.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Photomike wrote:
List it on Kijiji or Ebay as "Like new only used a couple times" and ask as much as you bought it for. That is what most people do by the looks of what is out there for sale ๐Ÿ˜ž

Funny but pretty factual.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
Our first was only $500 used and after the hold down anchors began to look suspect due to rot I took it to an RV repair dealer just down the street from the storage and gave it to them for parts. The last two I sold to a local dealer. I didn't get as much as a private party of course but I also didn't have to bother with tire kickers, low ballers, people without the right truck, tie downs etc..
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
List it on Kijiji or Ebay as "Like new only used a couple times" and ask as much as you bought it for. That is what most people do by the looks of what is out there for sale ๐Ÿ˜ž
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

s1214
Explorer
Explorer
I sold one to an RV dealer for salvage.