cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Graphics

Sargehut234
Explorer
Explorer
Vinyl Graphics Peeling,does anyone know where I can order new?
9 REPLIES 9

grygstrider
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered my graphics a couple months ago from RVgraphicpros.com . The price was great and they shipped out pretty quick.I am going to order a mural that they have on their site here in a couple weeks. I installed everything myself and it went real good. I would definitely recommend them.

Fisher_Bill
Explorer
Explorer
I filled out the contact from for Dutchman online and have not heard back for 3 days now...
2006 Chevy 3500 Dually 6.6 Duramax Diesel & Allison Transmission
2010 Northshore 28RK by Dutchmen
Our first fifth wheel!!!

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
rsgs wrote:
They don't call them '7 year vinyl graphics' for nothin. After dealing with them on boats for decades, first thing I did when I bought my new 32' FW was to remove every graphic on it. They just peeled off without a shadow or gum left behind.

Last year I bought a 2005 Forest River for $1000 that other than slide issues (easily fixed) and peeling graphics, was in excellent shape. I'm told I 'stole' that FW. Heat gun, Goof Off, and a lot of time to remove the old ones. I did not replace them. Wheeled out the fiberglass and she looks perfect.
I bought new graphics on ebay but will leave them off until I get ready to sell the RV. People don't care for (snowball) RV'S, doesn't bother me in the least.

rsgs
Explorer
Explorer
They don't call them '7 year vinyl graphics' for nothin. After dealing with them on boats for decades, first thing I did when I bought my new 32' FW was to remove every graphic on it. They just peeled off without a shadow or gum left behind.

Last year I bought a 2005 Forest River for $1000 that other than slide issues (easily fixed) and peeling graphics, was in excellent shape. I'm told I 'stole' that FW. Heat gun, Goof Off, and a lot of time to remove the old ones. I did not replace them. Wheeled out the fiberglass and she looks perfect.

John and Robyn
Penny (Brittany)
ยท2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD SRW 4x4 Crew LB
ยท2004 Fleetwood/Prowler Regal Extreme Edition 2952 Bunk
-2005 Forest River 28RK

[img][/img]

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Keystone might still have graphics in stock but be ready for the sticker shock when the dealer quotes you a price. Next issue is actually peeling and replacing the old stickers. I did that last year and it was a real pain, here's a link to a different post on graphic replacement that I might help. Link

One thing I wish I had done, and will do in the future is to get the replacements done or just the old decals removed before they deteriorate too much and make remove more difficult.

Also after you price all the graphics you want to remove you might just pull the trailer to a local sign shop and ask for a quote to do the entire job from creating new decals to stripping and installing new.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Stephanie Williams, will fix you up with Keystone graphics

stephanie@tiararvsales.com

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Go to your local RV dealership. Either go to the service department and/or if they have a parts store. They will order what ever you need. Regardless of the age of RV.

It is the only place I buy RV parts/supplies from now.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Someone recently posted on the Montana Owners Club forum that some decals of that vintage were still available from Keystone. They even listed a contact name at Keystone but I donโ€™t remember who it was. .

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Ebay has a large selection. Some will even custom make a graphic from a picture with dimension.