cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DI spot free rinse

viajante
Explorer
Explorer
I need to get a new spot free rinse system. The waterstick system I have is giving me nothing but headaches.

Has anyone found a good reliable spot free rinse system ?
Thanks for any help.
6 REPLIES 6

mikey52
Explorer
Explorer
viajante wrote:
mikey52 wrote:
I use the standard CR Spotless DIW 20 on my motorhome and take a DIW 10 system with me when I travel. It is a great system so I avoid having to dry the coach. Have been using them since 2007.

Where did you buy it ?

I purchased them from CR Spotless. You can order on the internet and their customer service is outstanding.
2013 Discovery 40x
2016 GMC Canyon
2011 BMW R1200RT

sehunter
Explorer
Explorer
I use a portable soft water tank from the company below but do not use salt to regenerate the beads because that does leave spots. I use Pro Res Care to regenerate and never spots. Use on the RV, corvette and 2 other passenger cars for 2 years.

company
Stan
2008 Bounder
38P, W24, 8.1L, 3 Slides
2019 tow dolly hydraulic brakes

viajante
Explorer
Explorer
mikey52 wrote:
I use the standard CR Spotless DIW 20 on my motorhome and take a DIW 10 system with me when I travel. It is a great system so I avoid having to dry the coach. Have been using them since 2007.

Where did you buy it ?

mikey52
Explorer
Explorer
2013 Discovery 40x
2016 GMC Canyon
2011 BMW R1200RT

bob213 wrote:
Not sure if it was on this forum but I saw a post from someone who had a Redwood 5th wheel and he used one of these:
simple chuck

That was me.... i use the Double chuck system and it's awesome.... I can wash the RV or whatever completely in the sun and walk away... next to zero spots ! !

I have to wonder why I waited so long to get one... Oh, I remember, the cost ! But to me, it was worth it
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure if it was on this forum but I saw a post from someone who had a Redwood 5th wheel and he used one of these:
simple chuck
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand