cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Table Rock Lake, Mo

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are fortunate or unfortunate ( can't rv there) to have a second home at Table Rock lake. The normal water level is 915' and it is now 921'. We were out in the boat today and we have a beautiful camping park on the lake called Mill Creek Park that has a peninsula with camping spots all along it. When went by today I took a couple of pictures. This is camping on the water!
5 REPLIES 5

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
There are a lot of great campgrounds on the lake. Also there are lots of things to see and do in the area. This campground is one of my favorites as it is right on the water.

Acampingwewillg
Explorer
Explorer
I have to say after seeing your pictures I went to check out the campgrounds surrounding Table Rock Lake on the WEB....all I can say is WOW, very nice areas and sites. Next time in the area, I'll have to check them out more.
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™d be a nervous wreck and move.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

WE-C-USA
Explorer
Explorer
We were there the first of April. Water level was at 916.95. And I think the first photo is site 57. The same site we were in for 4 nights. The site was/is close to the water. In your photo the picnic table/patio is under water. Thanks for sharing.
Frank & PJ
2022 2500HD GMC Duramax 4X4
2018 Grand Design-Refection 303RLS

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another with a motorhome. Not shown is a picnic table with four people sitting at it with water up to their knees.