cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to place campground stickers?

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
We have decided to start collecting stickers for each campground that we visit. We are looking for idea's on where you place your stickers. I don't really want to place them on anything permanent to the camper in case we upgrade/sale. Any useful ideas?
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper
13 REPLIES 13

Adiabatman
Explorer
Explorer
DrewE wrote:
Maybe on a sheet of plexiglass, which you could stick to a window with suction cups or whatever.

That's what we did our states map. Put it on a sheet of plexiglass and then used Velco strips to fasten it to the inside of the door. Getting a new rig - no problem: the map can easily be moved to the new one.

dedmiston
A lot of my friends put stickers upside-down on the inside of their cargo doors so that the stickers are nicely displayed when the door is fastened open. It's a good look.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
garmp wrote:
A similar but slightly different means of collecting SP memorabilia is hiking stick medallions. DW wife is now on her third stick. Uses one primarily for hiking and the others for displaying. Storage is a lot simpler and they are really pleasant to look at.
Just a thought. (I call them her "braggin' sticks.
And they don't fade like stickers. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Put them in a scrap book.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
A similar but slightly different means of collecting SP memorabilia is hiking stick medallions. DW wife is now on her third stick. Uses one primarily for hiking and the others for displaying. Storage is a lot simpler and they are really pleasant to look at.
Just a thought. (I call them her "braggin' sticks.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

leggy
Explorer
Explorer
We get personalized magnets made online with pics of us and friends from each trip and put them on our outdoor kitchen fridge. Very nice way to remember past trips and see the kids grow.

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a decent size fridge in the outdoor kitchen. I place stickers/magnets on that.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Bears_Den
Explorer
Explorer
We have a large a Yeti cooler that we take every time we go camping. I place them on the cooler that way if we change rigs, the stickers are on the cooler that goes with us.
2014 Kodiak 279 rbsl
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch V8
Equalizer hitch
Ford integrated brake controller
2004 Travel Lite 23S Hybrid Travel Trailer ( previous trailer )
1998 Viking Popup ( previous trailer )

No substitute for experience

RICK-ards_Red
Explorer
Explorer
We have ours on Plexiglas attached to the door with Velcro, its in its second trailer now but the memories are there with us
2017 Coachman Catalina 25RKS
2015 GMC Sierra 1500 - Kodiak edition

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Get enough to make a nice laminated place mat out of them. Rotate place mats with your pic's of family, travels etc.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I did see one a while back,they took a piece of plexiglass and mounted it to the inside of the door with the 3M Command strips and put their stickers on that.

This way when the door was open it was displayed. They said this was their 3rd camper and the 3 M Command strips held in place and were easy to remove when they wanted.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
The door as my wife does.

She is also an admirer of those who are doing it and counting that other have more than hers -- positively giving her ideas of places we still need to visit.

It's actually easy to peel off on that new shiny RV paint jobs. Or if it's those really sticky ones, just hot water and oil for the residual glue.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe on a sheet of plexiglass, whicy you could stick to a window with suction cups or whatever.

For that matter, something like a photo album would work fine if you're mainly interested in having a place to go back to and reminisce, rather than display for all to see.