Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fan recommendations?

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Group

Looking for recommends on two different types of fans.

First off, clip-on fans, 120v or rechargeable. Looking to add some air movement under my awning, so I want to be able to clip-on fans to the support brackets. I guess it's a safety issue, the ones I've looked at from Walmart all have such excessive grills covering the blades, barely any air makes it out. The ones that are more open are so under powered with soft plastic blades, they don't move any air.

Second off, Looking to mount some 12v fans to the OH cabinet above the dinette. Bought a RoadPro Trucker fan and it looks nice, heavy weight, but makes more noise than air.

Suggestions?
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed
3 REPLIES 3

HadEnough
Explorer
Explorer
These fans move an incredible amount of air and don't seem to break at all. Last forever.

Absolutely the best 12v fan

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
We have a large floor fan we use outside ( if we take it along) we have 2 small 9 inch fans that set on the floor, or table, or kitchen counter, or wherever for the inside. Works well for us
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Small clip on fans outside will be next to worthless as far as moving air, especially enough air to keep you cool(er). Fans are good for keeping flying/biting critters at bay as well, but again you need a lot of air, moving at a nice clip. We use a big 3 speed round stationary fan that sits on the floor, some use an oscillating fan on a stand/pole.

Canโ€™t help on the inside fan issue. Every MH I had until this one had fans in the front. Not much air, a bit noisy.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT