cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm seeing a ton of new Silverados and sierras in my town

MARK_VANDERBENT
Explorer
Explorer
Well I will be honest that the last 12 months I have not seen a whole lot of the new sierra and Silverados.
But, lately in the the last two months I'm seeing them pop up all over my town.
I'm seeing a bunch of trail boss trucks, and Denali sierra's
I am on the side of the fence that says wow they are stand out sharp!
They have a unique look that sets them apart, and I love it!
Buy what you want , but I would buy one of those if I had the money.
13 REPLIES 13

Skidus1
Explorer
Explorer
Yea I saw the pictures. Blaming it on train makeup which I agree with. No reason to have auto racks in front of that kind of weight.

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
There was a picture of a gladiator on a railroad track in Nevada. Sad site

chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
I think I've seen ~ the same number of GMC's as Chevy's which is something I never seen.

I will say that the best looking half ton trucks right now are the F150 and the GMC.

What I'm surprised I haven't seen on the road yet is the Jeep Gladiator.
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

MARK_VANDERBENT
Explorer
Explorer
Well from what I have been seeing around here they are really taking off.
I know there has been so much talk about ram selling so well, but in all reality GM sierra and silverado still are outselling them. Not to mention Colorado and canyon add to make GM trucks the top seller of trucks combined.Maybe that is what means the most to Gm?

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
ACZL wrote:
Really haven't seen any of the new ugly front end '20 Chebby's around here yet. Plenty of ugly rear end Chebby's that are like the front ends tho.

The rear end of the Chebby is typically what Ford owners are always looking at while driving down the road so that makes sense.

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Really haven't seen any of the new ugly front end '20 Chebby's around here yet. Plenty of ugly rear end Chebby's that are like the front ends tho.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

womps
Explorer
Explorer
ksss wrote:
There are a lot around here as well. They look good, like has been mentioned, the Trail Boss is a sharp pickup. I see more Ram 1500's than GM on the road though, a lot of which are parked behind the dealership to get warranty work as well. I would not call the roll out of that new pickup a win from that standpoint, but they are selling them.

Curious if you drive around the country looking behind the Ram dealerships to see how many Rams are parked there for warranty work. And maybe the Rams you see are there for service or accessories or whatever. Wow!

ksss
Explorer
Explorer
There are a lot around here as well. They look good, like has been mentioned, the Trail Boss is a sharp pickup. I see more Ram 1500's than GM on the road though, a lot of which are parked behind the dealership to get warranty work as well. I would not call the roll out of that new pickup a win from that standpoint, but they are selling them.
2020 Chevy 3500 CC 4X4 DRW D/A
2013 Fuzion 342
2011 RZR Desert Tan
2012 Sea Doo GTX 155
2018 Chevy 3500HD CC LB SRW 4X4 D/A
2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of very thick payment books 'all over town'.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
The Trail Boss trucks are sharp. What a 1/2 ton 4x4 truck should look like rather than a rocker panel dragging pavement pounder!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Flashman
Explorer
Explorer
Not many in Tucson yet. Have yet to see one on the road.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
As the competition for Number Two heats up with RAM, they’ll be more promotions from Chevy.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

MARK_VANDERBENT
Explorer
Explorer
and by the way GM is still ramping up on all variations of those trucks along with new HDs and 4500 - 6500 trucks , so pretty sure there sales will keep increasing each month.
From what I'm seeing in the Chicago area, they are really taking off finally!