cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Parks in/near Ruidoso, NM

Bobbyg2013
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for reviews, thoughts on RV parks in the Ruidoso, NM area. I've looked on-line and found Riverside, RV Resort of Ruidoso, Rainbow Lake and Twin Spruce. All have one or more issues. I have a 26' TT. Staying Sept 10-15.
9 REPLIES 9

bstar1952
Explorer
Explorer
Circle B was one of our favorite parks also. I called and was told it was closed because it up for sale. We're thinking of heading to Ruidoso in mid-Sept and looking at Eagle Creek RV Park, a couple mile north. Reviews look pretty good.
Bstar1952
Bandera, Texas
2020 Ram 2500,6.4 Hemi
2019 (East to West) Della Terra 29KRK
Fastway E2 WHD Hitch

Bobbyg2013
Explorer
Explorer
thanks for all the responses. I have stayed at Circle B too but their website said they were closed until further notice. I called their number and spoke with a lady that confirmed this sad news. No details as to why.

Captain_Happy
Explorer
Explorer
Another vote for the Circle B RV Park. we tried a few of the others but always came back to the B.

one_strange_tex
Explorer
Explorer
I will add another thumbs up for Circle B RV Park. The RV parks we passed by nearer to Ruidoso proper seemed to be a bit tighter.
one_strange_texan
Currently between RV's
Former 5th wheel owner (Montana 3402RL)

EgorKC
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Circle B 3 years ago and were happy. We had a site on the outer edge that was spacious and shaded. We'd stay there again.
Greg
You cannot stop growing old but you don't have to grow up. ๐Ÿ™‚
Chef/Pilot
DW/Navigator
2 Sons, 1 DIL, 3 Grandsons, 1 Granddaughter. Boz the cat:)
2012 F350 XLT 6.7 Powerstroke 4X4 SWD Crewcab.
2012 Wildcat 313RE-OK

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any parks in the area may be full with seasonals yet at that time of year. We tried to find a park there and all were full for the summer with seasonals from mostly TX. It's still hot in Sept at the lower elevations so - good luck.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Been a number of years since we were there. But we also stayed at the Circle B and would again if we returned.

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
There are many, but we like the circle B RV park in ruidoso downs.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Did you look on here?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman