Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: Roadside Assistance
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Roadside Assistance

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
RLHAMILTON

HOME

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/15/19 07:54am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have had Coach Net, Good Sam, and now FMCA. The FMCA roadside assistance far surpasses any we have had, both in cost and service. Good luck.

DICK & JUDY HAMILTON
2012 WINNEBAGO JOURNEY
2017 EQUINOX TOAD
LIFETIME GOOD SAM MEMBER, FMCA, PP AMERICA
FMCA MEMBER F-386544

crawford

Dandridge Tenn.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/19 11:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have AAA for RV's never a problem who ever said 30 dollars a year is not on this planet. I had Good sams had a key broken off in lock in ignition on a friday there fix was to tow it to a garage and let it sit over weekend and wait till went ever to get to it. My wife call AAA fixed it on the spot with in 1 hour it was on the road. When I call to cancel good sams they wanted to know why. They called me back wanted to make it right by giving me a extra month when they asked why I told them. Then they tell me I could take out a upper step on there for more money. I asked why they didn't offer it when I got it no answer I hung up then.

Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

FordDiesel250

I.P. Texas

View Profile

Posted: 07/17/19 03:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I received this letter from GS Roadside Assistance dated July 8,2019 and it reads: Notice of Cancellation of your membership which is GS Roadside Assistance to your Platinum GS Roadside Assistance program. In order to maintain quality service with outstanding value. We make assumptions pertaining to the average costs associated with individual memberships and from time to time memberships are cancelled where individual membership costs significantly exceed those averages. Your memberships utilization falls outside our normal guidelines and as such we have cancelled your memberships please refer to the membership and cancellation policy in your member benefit for mor information. I had been with them for 10 years and had used their service 1 time up until recently when I had battery jumps and ending up having to be towed. Their service was great up until this.

LVJ58

Las Vegas, Nevada

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/19 05:51pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Been using Coach Net Service since July 2006 and have only used their service a couple of times and most satisfied with them.

Good luck with your choice [emoticon]

Jim & Sherry Seward
Las Vegas, NV
2000 Residency 3790 V-10 w/tags & Banks System
2003 Suzuki XL/7 toad

DFord

Near St Louis, MO

View Profile

Posted: 07/17/19 08:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

When my daughter was going to college in the late 1990s, I covered her with AAA. She had trouble with the battery / alternator / fusible link between the two. This resulted in 3 requests for assistance. I got a letter advising me if there was one more call it would be at my expense. I dropped them immediately and have never given them another chance and won't either.

The CoachNet of old is not the present CoachNet. It's been taken over by an investment company. They lost many good people right afterward. One of them started another roadside assistance company - Saferide Motor Club. http://saferide.vehicleadminservices.com/ Saferide was chosen by FMCA to provide roadside assistance for their members. Along with roadside assistance they provide several other services to members: http://fmcara.vehicleadminservices.com/

I dropped CoachNet and went with FMCA's offering and I'm going to continue to renew my membership with them.

Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

goreds2

OH H ..... EYE OH !

View Profile

Posted: 08/17/19 08:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have had Good Sam. They had no sense of urgency when I would call. I have Coach Net now and every time I call, they have that sense of urgency. I cannot say enough good things about Coach Net.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

LVJ58

Las Vegas, Nevada

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/17/19 09:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My vote goes for Coach Net

Good luck with your choice [emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Roadside Assistance
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS