cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great Service at RV repair facility

Let me start of by saying that I AM NOT associated with Greg's RV Repair and Service in anyway...

I needed someone to install a tilting bed lift custom into my new Fifth wheel, didn't want to deal with the dealer 3-1/2 HRS away so I dropped over and chatted with Greg at - Greg's RV repair & Service

I am glad I did... He did fantastic work, ontime, and as promised... He also did some extra items while the RV was there..
I know its hard to find GOOD, HONEST RV repair anywhere so I thought I would share this..

If your local to SE Pennsylvania and need service, give them a call and tell them Joe sent you... Great People !
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet
7 REPLIES 7

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
Let me start of by saying that I AM NOT associated with Greg's RV Repair and Service in anyway...

I needed someone to install a tilting bed lift custom into my new Fifth wheel, didn't want to deal with the dealer 3-1/2 HRS away so I dropped over and chatted with Greg at - Greg's RV repair & Service

I am glad I did... He did fantastic work, ontime, and as promised... He also did some extra items while the RV was there..
I know its hard to find GOOD, HONEST RV repair anywhere so I thought I would share this..

If your local to SE Pennsylvania and need service, give them a call and tell them Joe sent you... Great People !

Great to hear. I used to have family in Fairless Hills. I'll make a note if I'm out that way again.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
SidecarFlip wrote:
One by us as well. Smaller independent shop that does excellent work, does what he says he will and does it on time. My experience is, the bigger the facility the poorer the work ethic is.

Please share the name of the shop.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
rk911 wrote:
please put that review in RVServiceProviders.com.

Will do

oops. the correct URL is:
RVServiceReviews.COM
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

SidecarFlip wrote:
One by us as well. Smaller independent shop that does excellent work, does what he says he will and does it on time. My experience is, the bigger the facility the poorer the work ethic is.

He was a service tech many years ago for the place I purchased my NEW 1996 Wilderness TT from... then he was the lead service tech at the place I purchased my 1998 Prowler TT from.. they both closed and I just assumed he went away...
Was looking for someone to do the mod on my fifth wheel and ran across the name, stopped in to see him and memory started to kick in..
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

rk911 wrote:

Will do
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB