cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coleman Mach A/C Condenser Fan Motor Mount & Shaft Seal Kit

gb76087
Explorer
Explorer
I need to replace fan motor on COLEMAN Mach 3 air conditioner that is 12 years old. Didn't notice the condition of the motor mount and seal when I checked the motor, but I'm assuming that just the age of the unit would warrant replacing the mount and seal. Does this seal normally wear out. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations.
2007 Fleeteood TERRA LX 34N
F53, 362hp V10
2 REPLIES 2

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
I recently had to reposition the blower further from the motor...it was rubbing on the sheet metal between the two stopping it from turning after a few minutes...acting like I need a new motor. The foam seal on the shaft was in good shape at 15 years. You can rotate the round rubber mounts 180...good as almost new, but not really needed. There is plenty of clearance around the outside of the blower but not between the motor and the blower so DO NOT put the blower to close to the motor. Good luck getting the blower off of the motor shaft. I had to use a ax handle between the motor and the sheet metal to get it to move on shaft after taking the clamp off and trying to expand the split mount.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45’...

Branson_N_Tucso
Explorer II
Explorer II
For the extra $28.00 I WOULD REPLACE THE mount.