cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV moulding

Fred_Garvin_69
Explorer
Explorer
Need help finding moulding for my 2004 Thor Tahoe toyhauler. I have tried contacting Thor, they are no longer in business with this product. I tried the local RV repair, they were no help. Tried the internet searching, no help. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Off to Sturgis soon.
7 REPLIES 7

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
you mean the plastic strip that slips into the aluminum closure strips then on the exterior? Covers the screws? I wouldn't call that molding. ANY RV parts house has that stuff by the roll in a few colors. If you take an old piece and measure the width when it's flattened out you'll see what size you need.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
I've bought moulding and rubber gaskets off Amazon. Exactly what I needed.

(ahhh, Glencoe - the place that made my wife declare she'd never go back (she was right)

Fred_Garvin_69
Explorer
Explorer
See you at Glencoe site I32

Fred_Garvin_69
Explorer
Explorer
I am in Bellingham WA. I don't know how to update my profile to add my location.
The moulding is all of the exterior seems that are covered by metal rails that holds the moulding in place. It is everywhere on the trailer all 4 sides, and around the door. The original moulding is white, but mine has faded black. I bought some standard 1" moulding, but it doesn't fit right in the metal rails. I would add a pic if I knew how.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
where are you located. It helps if you populate your profile.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
What kind of moulding are you looking for? Where does it go?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand