cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

outside cook center

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
I have a outback 5th wheel 2011 , we have a 2 burner stove outside cook center. when in the closed position for traveling the stove will come open. looks as though the cabinet has droped and my locks are not long enough to slip behind the lip to lock
9 REPLIES 9

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
Can you get the locks with longer cam?

https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Locks/Camco/CAM44323.html?feed=npn&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImPTppMnD4wIVCZ6fCh0bcQHDEAQYAyABEgIjWvD_BwE

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
machunt wrote:
how did we get off topic?
Easy, the OP never came back and clearly explained what it was he wanted to know. He explained he was having an issue, but that was as far as he got, we never knew if he was searching for someone with the same problem or if he was asking for advice on what to do now.

The first post was all statements with no question.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
how did we get off topic?

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
fj12ryder wrote:
Shoot we celebrated when we no longer had to cook outside.

LOL! I remember Grandfather telling people how strange people in California where. "We cook inside, go outside to , they cook outside, go inside to "
But mid June every year Grandma would have us drag the old wood burning cook stove out of shed, set it under the old elm tree next to the well pump. Every morning, make sure enough wood for her to do the day's canning. "Why put all that heat in the house?"
I took the stove out of my camper, because I do all the cooking outside when camping, and if baking at home in summer I'm likely to use DO.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Shoot we celebrated when we no longer had to cook outside.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Camp Chef Explorer 3X and matching 14" 2X griddle. 3 30K BTU burners.

No need for a HP port. Run it and a WeberQ off the LP port. Did change out the OEM Carvagna junk regulator for a high flow Marshall.

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
My son needs one of those! Brand and model please?

I added a high pressure propane tap as it will work with any BBQ. There can be issues with a low pressure tap.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Take the 2 burner stove, rip it out and throw it in the campground dumpster, then buy one of these and adapt it to your lpg port. That 2 burner stove puts out enough BTU's to warm up a can of beans on a good day.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
And...?
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"