Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Help try to find an Old GSC member!
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Help try to find an Old GSC member!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
badcat409

Massachusettes

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/19 05:00am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I’m trying to track down Good Sam Club Member 186513. I’ve worked two years restoring a 50-year-old Shasta Camp that was left in the woods in Agawam, MA for the better part of 30 years.

I went to try to register it yesterday and the RMV needs to know the previous owner so I can apply for a title.

The only identifying marks on the unit readable is the Good Sam Club Sticker and numbers.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/19 06:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello badcat409,

Thank you for your time and contacting Good Sam. The membership number you provided is not valid. Please provide additional information in a private message. We will look into your request further.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

westernrvparkowner

montana

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/19 07:52am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I sure hope that for privacy reasons Good Sam would not reveal any personal contact information. There are legitimate ways for the OP to obtain a title for his restored vehicle and those methods do not involve contacting previous owners. I would be appalled if someone contacted me about a vehicle I had previously owned. And I for sure wouldn't help a stranger try and get a title. For all I know the vehicle was stolen and the caller is trying to commit a fraud.

jffnkrn

peoria

View Profile

Posted: 07/29/19 10:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

westernrvparkowner wrote:

I sure hope that for privacy reasons Good Sam would not reveal any personal contact information. There are legitimate ways for the OP to obtain a title for his restored vehicle and those methods do not involve contacting previous owners. I would be appalled if someone contacted me about a vehicle I had previously owned. And I for sure wouldn't help a stranger try and get a title. For all I know the vehicle was stolen and the caller is trying to commit a fraud.

Wow,
I am surprised too. I believe, but not sure, The OP should be able to go to the DMV and apply for an abandoned title. I think. But irregardless, you should be able to get your info from the DMV.
Good Sam, i hope you don't give out personal info.

BillyBob Jim

US

View Profile

Posted: 07/30/19 03:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jffnkrn wrote:

Good Sam, i hope you don't give out personal info.

No need to worry as they don't give out personal info, they sell it.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Help try to find an Old GSC member!
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.