Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: TSD Diesel Fuel Discount Program
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> TSD Diesel Fuel Discount Program

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
ferndaleflyer

everywhere

View Profile

Posted: 07/21/19 07:26pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I pulled into a Loves in SC checked the HIGH priced diesel, checked Gas Buddy and drove down the street 1/2 mile where I got it for .50 a gallon less at a Kroger grocery. I am around 72ft long including trailer and had no problem getting in and out. Plus the 2% back on the credit card. Most of the truck stops charge 5 to 10 cents more a gallon for using a credit card also. But hey, any you can save go for it.

BobGed

Carson City, NV

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/21/19 07:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ferndaleflyer wrote:

I pulled into a Loves in SC checked the HIGH priced diesel, checked Gas Buddy and drove down the street 1/2 mile where I got it for .50 a gallon less at a Kroger grocery. I am around 72ft long including trailer and had no problem getting in and out. Plus the 2% back on the credit card. Most of the truck stops charge 5 to 10 cents more a gallon for using a credit card also. But hey, any you can save go for it.

Just for the heck of it can you tell me the Loves location in SC and I will check the TSD price.

2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

ct1964ups

Davenport,Fla & Oxford,Ct

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/22/19 07:33am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jd620 wrote:

We are traveling today and and stopped in Connecticut for fuel the Pilot price was $3.65 a gallon and the Citgo truck stop right next door was $2.99 a gallon they had the big fuel nozzles and fast flow pumps. It makes no sense to me to pay the higher price. I have a 39 foot MH towing a toad and didn't have any issues getting in or out. I use gas buddy to find the prices.

JD620.....the first thing you did wrong is stop in Connecticut for fuel.....New Jersey and Mass much cheaper than the Gold Coast Connecticut.....you were probably in Milford on I-95 and could have saved some $$'s In Branford @ the T/A....but who knows..having some fun with ya..Safe Travels
P.S. I never fuel up in Connecticut.....C

2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> TSD Diesel Fuel Discount Program
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS