Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Problem with Good Sam Road Side As
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Problem with Good Sam Road Side As

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
samsontdog

Oregon, Wash Coast summer, Yuma Az winter

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 09:52am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I had a flat on my TT while I was parked in a Park in Chehalis Wa this past weekend. It took over 25 min to get through to someone in Texas. The Guy asked all kind of questions about mt TT, make, model,color,vin # and then he said there was noone available until the next day. This was sat evening, 5 PM. He said call back after 8 AM sunday morning but you will have to start from scratch by calling a new dispatcher. Anyway, I changed the flat myself which was hard to do as I am in my 80s

samsontdog">">

Lwiddis

Near Annett’s Mono Village, Bridgeport, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/25/19 10:23am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Changing a flat easily comes with practice and the right equipment. A home built ramp is step one. I “change” a tire every year if I don’t have a real flat.

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560)

midnightsadie

ohio

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 10:39am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

sounds normal. don,t you read all the other problems on here about there service.

rogerddd

Sacramento, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/25/19 10:45am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

samsontdog, your experience with Good Sam sounds irresponsible to me. I hope someone from G Sam sees your post and offers an explanation. I have Good Sam Roadside and reading your report makes me reconsider renewing.

GSRoadsideAssistance

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 10:49am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello samsontdog,

Sorry to hear about your experience. That isn't normal to experience such a long wait like that at dispatch and I'd like to look into this further for you. Can you please send a PM with your member number and phone number so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

David
Senior Coordinator Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Sam Spade

North Central Florida

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 11:44am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

And the next post will be a different Admin notifying us that the thread is being closed.....without any further information being provided.
What a farce.

'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

Lwiddis

Near Annett’s Mono Village, Bridgeport, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/25/19 06:50pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy to hear Senior Coordinator David is on it!

MarkTwain

Northern, Ca. , USA

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 07:38pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bad Good Sam Road side service!!!!
Question? What has to happen for Good Sam to stop the many negative reports on bad GS Road Side sevices? I have never read a response, explanation on the RV.NET from Good Sam on how a specific complaint was resolved? How does Good Sam evaluate their service staff who take our calls when we need Road Side services? Does any one ever get fired? How does GS train service persons?

MarkTwain

Northern, Ca. , USA

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 07:40pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GSRoadsideAssistance wrote:

Hello samsontdog,

Sorry to hear about your experience. That isn't normal to experience such a long wait like that at dispatch and I'd like to look into this further for you. Can you please send a PM with your member number and phone number so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

David

David, what is the definition of NORMAL? How many negative complaints are considered acceptable?

MDKMDK

Canada

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 08:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MarkTwain wrote:

GSRoadsideAssistance wrote:

Hello samsontdog,

Thanks,

David

David, what is the definition of NORMAL? How many negative complaints are considered acceptable?

MT, your opinion of GS ERS is apparent. If it bothers you that much, why don't you simply delete these email notifications (that you probably subscribe to for reasons unknown) and just move on? It just makes no sense to constantly complain about something you clearly will never subscribe to. Avoid an ulcer and ignore these threads.

Mike.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Problem with Good Sam Road Side As
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.