cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Kitchen Travel Trailers

FKT4387
Explorer
Explorer
Is there any manufacturer out there that has a rear living/ or rear bath or even rear kitchen that also has a full outside kitchen? (Full mini-fridge, sink and cooktop). Not more than 36ft or dry weight of 7000lbs. Or is this a unicorn? The closest I have come is the Jayco White Hawk. The trend seems to be no sink in the kitchen. Any help is appreciated. And my brain is mush after spending hours on hundreds of models.

Thanks
16 REPLIES 16

Partsbob
Explorer
Explorer
Our Heartland North Trail 27RBDS has a complete outside kitchen and is a rear bath model with opposing slides in the kitchen/living area. 6450# dry at 32’ total length.
2015 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR
2019 Heartland North Trail 27RBDS UltraLite Caliber Edition (previous)
2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB (previous)
2012 Jayco Swift 154BH (previous)

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
OliverJohn wrote:
We just bought an RV for our latest camping tur during pandemic. Thinking of buying charcoal smoker grill for camping through this review https://affordablemag.com/best-charcoal-smoker-grill-combo/ Any recommendation??

I have an Akorn Jr that I use when camping, works great for a family of 4. Can smoke a meatloaf, 6-8 pound pork butt, cook small individual pizzas, and do chicken, burgers, or hotdogs for 4. I keep it in the walk around area next to the street side of the bed when traveling, the outside is perfectly clean and it has a latch so it stays closed in transit. I would put it in the bed of the truck but it's about 2" too tall with my backflip cover and 1500.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
OliverJohn wrote:
We just bought an RV for our latest camping tur during pandemic. Thinking of buying charcoal smoker grill for camping through this review https://affordablemag.com/best-charcoal-smoker-grill-combo/ Any recommendation??

Where and how are you going to haul those greasy things?

OliverJohn
Explorer
Explorer
This article will fulfill your need by introducing some best heater for tent camping that keeps you safe all time on your tour journey in cold weather.

FKT4387
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the responses. We are really liking the Sportrek Touring by Venture. We went to the lot and were still impressed. Higher priced so we will see.

shar3890
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2019 253rb Sunset Trail. Has full rear bath and large outside kitchen. They also have other models with outside kitchens. Ours has large outdoor fridge, sink, cabinets and stove in kitchen. Its 30ft long, and dry weight is around 5500lbs as I remember.

FKT4387
Explorer
Explorer
Cool thanks again steve

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
FKT

In case you didn't notice, there are many more pages in that search. It returned over 2,000 matches. On page 3 I saw this Keystone. It has a sink, but I don't see a stove. It may be there but just not exposed in the photo. Anyway, if you are still looking for more models I suggest you page through 1,000 or so of the results. 🙂

Steve

Keystone 29RK
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

1_Old_legend
Explorer
Explorer
Check Forest River Micro lite 25fks. It has a front kitchen, rear bedroom and an outside kitchen

FKT4387
Explorer
Explorer
DallasSteve wrote:
FKT4387 (if that is your real name)

Ask and ye shall receive:

Last I looked RV Trader doesn't have an Outdoor Kitchen filter, but Camping World does. You can play around with the settings in their Advanced Search. I ran this search:

Camping World Search

Most of the floorplans have a rear bunkhouse, because that's where they fit the outdoor kitchen. However, a few have a rear kitchen. Here is the first one that fits your specs, as best I can tell:

Highland Ridge Trailer

Have fun.

Steve (that is my real name)

Thanks Steve. We found the Highland Ridge and they are another possibility. I appreciate the time and effort. I wish they would really limit these brands and models it is mind numbing.

Frank (My real name)

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
FKT4387 (if that is your real name)

Ask and ye shall receive:

Last I looked RV Trader doesn't have an Outdoor Kitchen filter, but Camping World does. You can play around with the settings in their Advanced Search. I ran this search:

Camping World Search

Most of the floorplans have a rear bunkhouse, because that's where they fit the outdoor kitchen. However, a few have a rear kitchen. Here is the first one that fits your specs, as best I can tell:

Highland Ridge Trailer

Have fun.

Steve (that is my real name)
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
FKT4387 wrote:
langbone wrote:
Arctic Fox 28F

Thanks I didnt even look at these

You will find the closest dealer to NW IL is going to be 400 miles or more away, and probably will not have any stock. You'll also find that the price will make your head explode if you do happen upon one, even more so if you compare it to the price of the Jayco in your original post.

FKT4387
Explorer
Explorer
langbone wrote:
Arctic Fox 28F

Thanks I didnt even look at these

FKT4387
Explorer
Explorer
Swell1 wrote:
try SportTrek by Venture RV.

Thanks I will look.