cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2019 Little League World Series

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
Anybody else going? I just booked us August 16th to the 18th at South Williamsport KOA.
Hoping to get there in time to go to one game Friday evening and then we will see 4 games Saturday and 4 games Sunday.
Saturday's first game starts at 1 PM with the last game at 8 PM and Sunday games start at 9 AM with the last one at 2 PM.
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500
8 REPLIES 8

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
Great to see the boys from Louisiana (my old home state), win the title. Great to see the US go back to back, for the first time in many years! Congratulations to the boys, their parents, and their supporters! memtb
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Louisiana won

monkey44
Nomad
Nomad
Some awesome games, some awesome defensive, some awesome offense ... Congrats to Roussel for an outstanding and record-breaking series. Not to mention the great job his team-mates did as well. They look like mini-Pro players. Pitching for twelve-year-old kids is amazing!!!

Sometimes, I believe the Pros could learn something about baseball from these great LLWS kids. Can't wait to watch the final today.
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
Redcatcher70 wrote:
I would love to be there in person for the games, but scheduling and distance make it impossible. I enjoy going to baseball games in person, from T-ball to major league. Will try to catch some of the games on TV, enjoy and have a hot dog and diet coke for me....

We've been there several times. The highlight year for me was 2015 when Redland won the US championship. That was the Little League I played in as a kid.
It is definitely an experience being there in person. We try to watch all of the Regional games we can leading up to the Series. The benefit to that is you get to see all of the personal stuff on the kids and teams. At the World Series all you get is the name of who is up to bat.
The atmosphere is just amazing when you are there in person.
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500

Redcatcher70
Explorer
Explorer
I would love to be there in person for the games, but scheduling and distance make it impossible. I enjoy going to baseball games in person, from T-ball to major league. Will try to catch some of the games on TV, enjoy and have a hot dog and diet coke for me....
Dave & Pat
2008 Hi-Lo 19T
2004 F250, XLT Crew Cab, V10, finally, enough power!
"No kids, no pets, made it to retirement"

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
We were there in 1998 when Toms River, NJ. won it all. We lived in Chambersburg, PA. then, drove up for the final and what a great time. Not much of a baseball fan, but sure was enjoyable. And talking with folks seated around us was just great!

I love watching the LLWS.... What a great thing watching athletes work hard before being ruined by being over payed prima donna's. . .
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

monkey44
Nomad
Nomad
Can't get there, but will certainly watch on the Tube - that is always a fun time to see these young athletes compete. Some of these youngsters are pretty amazing.
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic