cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Propane Grill

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
Can someone recommend a small propane grill that is easy to clean? The one I have has to be disassembled to clean, a real pain.
9 REPLIES 9

Vintage465
Explorer III
Explorer III
The Weber Q is a quality piece of work for sure. I tend to think as long as your grilling is not too technical and is kept to stuff like chicken, burgers, steaks, fish and slab type stuff of that nature it's great. Makes just about the best burger I've made. Kind of tuff to do stuff like ribs, pulled pork roast, brisket and things like that. The griddle option is real nice and increases it's versatility. I made my own griddle for the one I have and cook a fair amount of breakfasts on it. I also made a smoke generator for mine that allows you to add some nice smoke flavor to your product whatever it may be.
V-465
2013 GMC 2500HD Duramax Denali. 2015 CreekSide 20fq w/450 watts solar and 465 amp/hour of batteries. Retired and living the dream!

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
A propane flattop griddle! I doubt I will ever go back to a regular gas grill.
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper

joelc
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yes. The little Weber. Put some heavy duty foil around the burner area where it drips to the pan. Keeps it fairly clean and you just need to remove foil occasionally.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I stumbled into this web site just a bit ago and find it very informative. Here's an article on gas grill selection. Click here. It's very informative and may help you decide. Enjoy and good luck in your selection.

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know what the difference is between the Weber Baby Q and the Weber Q 2000 which is what I have but I agree with what the others have said. They are terrific grills.You can buy a lot cheaper grills but you get what you pay for.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
another vote for the Baby Q

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
Ski Pro 3 wrote:
lap527 wrote:
baby q

Ditto.
Don't bother looking any further. I've used mine for everything from bacon and eggs, to smoking ribs and BBQ oysters. Very even heat with a cast iron grill.

https://www.amazon.com/Weber-50060001-Q1000-Liquid-Propane/dp/B00FDOONEC/ref=dp_ob_title_garden

I line the inside of mine, UNDER the grill, with one of those non stick grill mats. (Link photos show it on top of the grill with the food placed on top of it) After cooking, I set the grill to high and burn clean the grill. Let it cool, pull the grill mat and wipe off. Literally everything wipes off with a Clorox kitchen wipe for very easy clean-up. It's been used dozens of times and still good as new. I did have to trim it to fit the bowl shape of the grill's insides. There's a drip tray that will wipe clean easy too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C1LWE32/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We put a griddle on ours so we can fry eggs, bacon and sausage.
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
lap527 wrote:
baby q

Ditto.
Don't bother looking any further. I've used mine for everything from bacon and eggs, to smoking ribs and BBQ oysters. Very even heat with a cast iron grill.

https://www.amazon.com/Weber-50060001-Q1000-Liquid-Propane/dp/B00FDOONEC/ref=dp_ob_title_garden

I line the inside of mine, UNDER the grill, with one of those non stick grill mats. (Link photos show it on top of the grill with the food placed on top of it) After cooking, I set the grill to high and burn clean the grill. Let it cool, pull the grill mat and wipe off. Literally everything wipes off with a Clorox kitchen wipe for very easy clean-up. It's been used dozens of times and still good as new. I did have to trim it to fit the bowl shape of the grill's insides. There's a drip tray that will wipe clean easy too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C1LWE32/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
baby q
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.