cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rent or purchase an rv site in North Carolina?

precioustime
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are planning to live in a 34 foot motorhome that we find comfortable. Any nice rv parks where we can either purchase or rent a site with 50 amp, monthly or yearly near the coast of North Carolina?
5 REPLIES 5

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Retired JSO wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
I would suggest you look at the area around Shalotte NC. And the areas near Oak Island, and Holden Beach. The CGs are on the land side of the Intercoastal Waterway, and many are right on the waterway. There are several really nice CGs there to permanently put your RV. A really nice area as well, with easy access to Wilmington, and South Port. And since they are not right on the beach. Not so many weekend tourist.

Ocean Breeze is one. Sea Mist, and Waterway CGs. S & W CGs. There are just a lot to choose from.

Being the OP is from Miami, Iโ€™d bet heโ€™s talking about the mountain areas.

He specified the Coast. So that is what I went by.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
Terryallan wrote:
I would suggest you look at the area around Shalotte NC. And the areas near Oak Island, and Holden Beach. The CGs are on the land side of the Intercoastal Waterway, and many are right on the waterway. There are several really nice CGs there to permanently put your RV. A really nice area as well, with easy access to Wilmington, and South Port. And since they are not right on the beach. Not so many weekend tourist.

Ocean Breeze is one. Sea Mist, and Waterway CGs. S & W CGs. There are just a lot to choose from.

Being the OP is from Miami, Iโ€™d bet heโ€™s talking about the mountain areas.

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II

Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
There are quite a few there. Google long term rv parks in NC and you can get a lot of ads.
This article should get you some ideas. NC Parks

To be frank, theres nothing like taking a ride through the areas that interest you and getting your own view of the facilities.