cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Progresso MX?

texanrvr
Explorer
Explorer
Is anyone in the RGV around Progresso? I have heard that the border crossing is VERY slow, coming back across into the U.S.
Jay-Driver
Stella-Director of Operations and Navigator
Cassie-Schnauzer
'11 Heartland Landmark
2010 Dodge 3500 DRW
SLT
3 REPLIES 3

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Totally variable. We go to Nuevo Progreso almost every Tuesday, Some days the driving line is backed up over three hours, sometimes one. Walking is seldom over ten minutes waiting time.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
We went over this spring, like maybe February. We were just going over for some medications, so we got there early, around 8:15 or so. We were ready to come back at 10:30 a.m. No line. Just us. Breezed right through. We were walking.

We don't go to eat because we both have dietary restrictions and that would be a **** shoot in Mexico.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
I have not been there since May, at that time driving back could take from 2 - 4 hours. If walking the bridge back to the USA it usually ranged from 5 to 15 minutes except holiday weeks like Christmas and Easter when it could take hours. This was due to many border agents being pulled for other duties or to other locations. Information from others I know that cross regularly say the wait for walking is none to very short at this time. I did not ask about driving time waits.
pawatt