cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rv Trip Wizard question

rjsurfer
Explorer
Explorer
How can I get a trip I planned on Trip Wizard onto my cell phone and use the planned trip on Google Maps.

I don't have a standalone GPS nor do I have a Computer, we only have our phones and a 10" Galaxy Tablet running Android 7.

Thanks

Ron W.
03 Dodge 2500 SRW,SB,EC
2018 Keystone 25RES
DRZ-400SM
DL-650
4 REPLIES 4

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
RobWNY wrote:
missnmountains wrote:
You use the RV Life App. Available Free in the app store. Middle tab on the bottom will bring up all of your planned trips.

Ken

Ken, I downloaded and installed the RV Life app. I wasn't aware it integrated with RV Trip Wizard. That's awesome! Does it use Google Maps as it's source mapping? If it does, your information just saved me a bunch of time!

in your settings you can choose between Apple Maps and Google maps if you have an iPhone.

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
missnmountains wrote:
You use the RV Life App. Available Free in the app store. Middle tab on the bottom will bring up all of your planned trips.

Ken

Ken, I downloaded and installed the RV Life app. I wasn't aware it integrated with RV Trip Wizard. That's awesome! Does it use Google Maps as it's source mapping? If it does, your information just saved me a bunch of time!
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
I create my trip in RV Trip Wizard and then log in to my google account and re-create it making sure I add the same stops using the exact addresses along the route. If Google Maps wants to send me a different way, I drag the route to match RV Trip Wizard. If I still have a hard time and Google maps is stubborn, like near a city bypass or something like that, I zoom in and I create a stop/waypoint so it forces it to take the route I want even though I'm not stopping there. It sounds more complicated and time consuming than it is. Then I send the trip I created with Google maps to my cell phone so I have it for when I'm taking the trip essentially saving it until I no longer want or need it.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

missnmountains
Explorer
Explorer

Ken
2016 Newmar Dutch Star 4369

Our Blog: Lawrence Adventures