cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Neat you tube video

FireGuard
Explorer
Explorer
I came across a you tube about a young couple who decided to sell everything and live in a 5th wheel the past 3 1/2 years.
They wanted to go to Alaska and are sponsored by Lance with a brand new 1172 and new Ford F-350 Platinum. They did some nice mods with solar, batteries etc.
They are on the road for 6 months and will go back to their 5vr after the trip.
Itโ€™s called Mortonโ€™s on the move. Itโ€™s also on the Lance camper website.
It sure makes you think about living a simple life traveling.
13Jeep Wrangler
07 Ragen 21FB
12 Yamaha Super Tenere
14 Suzuki DR 650
8 REPLIES 8

maddog348
Explorer
Explorer
amen!!!!

free_radical
Explorer
Explorer
Airdaile wrote:
Yet another "We've chosen this totally irresponsible lifestyle - help us pay for it" YouTube channel.

No one is forcing you to pay for watching,YT is free last time I checked.
Anyway there are way more stupid channels making crazy stuff and yet earning milions..its a strange world

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I watched the first video in their series. Interesting stuff. I'll watch more. Thanks for sharing.

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
Airdaile wrote:
Yet another "We've chosen this totally irresponsible lifestyle - help us pay for it" YouTube channel.

Irresponsible lifestyle? How so?
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Have already watched those.
Started last week. They do video well, they use drone footage along with good quality portable and dash cams and do it better than most.
It has been interesting seeing how they handle the additional downsizing required.
That Lance set them up was covered in two episodes but does not seem to overly sway the type of video they are producing.
Yeah, we have them pegged for new episodes for now.

Airdaile
Explorer
Explorer

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
Mortons on the move.
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

Slymer
Explorer
Explorer
no link for the youtube posting ??