Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Aftermarket Drivers Seat

OSCBRADLEY
Explorer
Explorer
Hello All,
Just wondering if anyone has replaced their factory drivers seat with a more comfortable aftermarket one and how you like it. I have a class c Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26B. I hate the seat, probably because i'm 6'3" and 250lbs factors into it. If you have, what brand/model did you get and has it made a difference? Again this seat needs to be applicable to a Class C. Thanks very much.
2016 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B
3 REPLIES 3

Airdaile
Explorer
Explorer
Shop4Seats

Look at the class C seat bases.

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III
Itโ€™s a good idea, but you have 2 issues youโ€™re going to run into.

First, thereโ€™s only so much room in the cab of a C class m/h, whatever is behind the drivers seat will limit how far back you can go and the headroom is limited compared to a class A unit. In mine the dinette is behind the drivers seat and Winnie (Itasca) designed it such that I can move the cushions lean the front part backwards and allow me to slide the drivers seat all the way back and recline some, this makes a huge difference.

The second problem will be availablity of a seat the right size, height of pedestal, etc., to fit a van chassis. If youโ€™re rig has OEM seats check some of the RV wreckers for upgraded (Flexsteel?) seats.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
go to any big truck stop and check them out.
bumpy