cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any place to park a trailer for a few hours in bend Oregon

rvshrinker
Explorer III
Explorer III
I will get a ride from there to a soccer tournament but the tournament clearly states no RV parking.

This isn't in downtown bend , but rather on the outskirts. Maybe a school, or the Walmart?
9 REPLIES 9

Cider
Explorer
Explorer
No Bass Pro Shop in Bend, thank goodness! There is a Wal-Mart on 3rd st, at the south end of Bend. Lowes, at Cooley and Hwy 97 at the north end of Bend works, too.
2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 33 AA
2020 JLUR
Roadmaster Baseplate
Sterling AT Tow Bar
Demco Air Force One Brake System

rvshrinker
Explorer III
Explorer III
Just passing through, we are on way to Crater Lk and will only see one of my daughter games. Wife staying til Sunday. Everything including the expo center had been filled for quite a while. I'll check out that Lowe's. Thanks!

autorot8
Explorer
Explorer
Lowes home center on Cooley has a large parking lot, about 2 miles away. Have never seen that parking lot full.
2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6.4l Hemi

"Overstating the Obvious rarely helps the Oblivious!"

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
In the old days the August Soccer tournaments were spread out all over Bend and consisted of multiple games ... and if that's your tournament your going to be there more than a few hours. If so - consider staying at one of Bends private RV parks (expensive) or maybe La Pine State park is about 1/2 hour south. Hope this helps.
Kevin

rvshrinker
Explorer III
Explorer III
Saturday morning, SkyView middle school

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
Local Walmart is the goto. But check if it's not also congested and park at the periphery.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
If you are active at a local church, ask your pastor, minister or whoever runs it, Chances are they know a leader of a church in the area your going to and can easily get you approved for a couple hours parking as long as its not during any services.
The same can also be done often with some organizations, VFW, Moose etc.

autorot8
Explorer
Explorer
Where are you going to the tournament? Big Sky Park? When?
2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6.4l Hemi

"Overstating the Obvious rarely helps the Oblivious!"

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'd say a Walmart or any other large store with a big parking lot. They aren't going to make trouble for a couple of hours. Cracker Barrel and Bass Pro are other possibilities.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper