DREAMER FMCA200924
GS Life member
5 REPLIES 5

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
pushtoy 2 wrote:
bobndot wrote:
Use a long #2 Phillips screwdriver . There is an access hole above the headlight with a long downward reach to the adjuster on the back of the light housing. The adjuster is very easy to turn with no or little resistance.

thank you for your reply have to look for that

Locate things during daylight hours and use a narrow beam flashlight to look about 12-14" down the nickel size hole to view the adjuster on the back of the light housing. Once you done that, its a lot easier to do the adjustment in the dark.
My adjuster is so loose, it didn't seem like it was doing anything...felt like it was broken, just spinning.
If you watch the headlight beam against a wall , you will actually see the beam move up and down, depending on clockwise or counter clockwise adjustment.

pushtoy_2
Explorer
Explorer
bobndot wrote:
Use a long #2 Phillips screwdriver . There is an access hole above the headlight with a long downward reach to the adjuster on the back of the light housing. The adjuster is very easy to turn with no or little resistance.

thank you for your reply have to look for that
DREAMER FMCA200924
GS Life member

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, take it to a mechanic - but only if you want it done right. BTW, how many times did you post this question?
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
youtube may know.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman