cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Audiovox video control center

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
AVCC-100 It is the box that controls both TV's and a main DVR or DVD to both TV's. Looked on Audiovox site - no help, I have the manual (l page) that came with unit. I am sure Georgie Boy colorcoded the wires cause there are no references to color on the page. It is 23 years old and I cannot get a signal to either TV. I have checked the back and I can see the color coding yellow to front tv red to back tv and yellow red to control the DVD. There are 2 blank wires with no marking and one with blue marking I am assuming the blue is the aux that goes to the cable connection in basement. I have tried hooking up each of the unmarked to the TV In connection but get nothing (unfortunately I took those 2 off without marking where I got them from DUH!! It just stopped working at the beginning of this season. We had RV Armour done to the roof last fall and the guy gunked up the whole swivel to my bat wing antenna again DUH! DH went up and unstuck it so it does swivel now, he also said connection up there looked ok. Do those boxes wear out? Have the booster on and the red light is on the box for the Winegard antenna. Help - anyone please. Been using old rabbit ears and at least we can get the news at night in most places. We do have the HD adapter on Winegard have had it since they came out. sorry so long a post.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power
1 REPLY 1

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
Update !! I got it!! finally figured out the coding so got the TV's working off of antenna. Thanks for reading.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power